MARGIN CALL IS THE BEST FRIEND IN FOREX TRADING
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MARGIN CALL IS THE BEST FRIEND IN FOREX TRADING

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Lightbulb MARGIN CALL IS THE BEST FRIEND IN FOREX TRADING

Maybe this is a controversial opposed by forex traders, where most of the margin call is always considered a very horrible incident in forex trading. but try to imagine when you are self-taught learning forex trading, you do not have a teacher, or mentor, then the only way that can make your trading skills increased is margin call. with a margin call you can get a very expensive lesson, valuable, a point important point that must be repaired, and if it is fixed, then we already have one step forward in the future, so we do not assume a margin call as the demon, which because eventually the margin call will help you become a successful trader in the end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Maybe this is a controversial opposed by forex traders, where most of the margin call is always considered a very horrible incident in forex trading. but try to imagine when you are self-taught learning forex trading, you do not have a teacher, or mentor, then the only way that can make your trading skills increased is margin call. with a margin call you can get a very expensive lesson, valuable, a point important point that must be repaired, and if it is fixed, then we already have one step forward in the future, so we do not assume a margin call as the demon, which because eventually the margin call will help you become a successful trader in the end.
    No offense, perhaps margin call is your good friend and since it's your best friend then you can always stick with them forever as long as you being forex trader but it's not for me. I don't like to getting margin call because it means I losing my money and now I still learn how to avoid it. For me, there is no excuse for margin call. When it happen it means I make a mistake while trading. Margin call is a demon for me.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I would agree with you that to some extent margin call can be a great way to learn to trade because I myself have been a victim whereby I get a margin call but right after I morn my loss I start observing the chart to know why I got a margin call and how I can better execute my other, to some margin call is a point of regret while to some its a period where they learn to get better at*there trading outcome.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I am having lot of expectation from Forex market in coming days, but still I love to do safe trading and avoid margin trading, it is just because of my lack of knowledge and lack of experience to face any kind of panic situation.
    But the trader who are having good knowledge and guts with full of confidence definitely can make good money by margin trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    Forex Margin Call will happen when our equity couldn't handle anymore with loss that happened to our trading account. Every broker has their own rules about the percentage of free margin that is classified as Margin Call. Please correct me if I wrong. Usually, trader will use Stop Loss, Cut Loss or Lock to prevent Margin Call. Every trader has their own way to make their account didn't get reach Margin Call.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    several times i got margin call and several times i had to think harder for how to increase my trading quality, and of course, it became my best teacher or experiences who gave me more and more knowledge about forex tradng, although we knew that margin call is the lowest position for us, where the emotion came up and so big, suffer, anger and etc blind the mind, but if we accept it with gracefully, then we will realize that MC teach us for trading with better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes you are absolutely right. forex trading is a very profitable business that offers a great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit. but it is a knowledge based business. if you have much knowledge then the margin call can help you very much in your trade to win the trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Yes sir, I agree with you to this point. Through margin call I have received huge experience to protect further margin call. Now I do not trade with high lot to repeat margin call. Even, greed and emotion are the main cause for getting loss, trying to avoid it in my trading at this stage of trading. Big can bring us big experience also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes, we must know about what we have to learn. We can earn a lot of Forex. But, before earning enough to know that we have about Forex. We know what to do and what you can take advice from experienced traders er. Then we can be a better trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    in forex marekt if one want to make porfit then i htink that he has to learn about the market first and then he can make porfit but the thing is that he has to learn about the market first and then he can make profit, but it is better to learn about the marekt and then to show the best of the stratgy so learn about the amrket and be the patient.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast