Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153
Results 1,521 to 1,529 of 1529

Thread: Candlestick patten " Doji"

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Angry Candlestick patten " Doji"

Doji is a japani candlstick.
    if we only follow doji on higher time frame we are may be not loser on this currency market.
    just I tell now what is proper use Doji or when you can doji trade or what is the best time or what level is the best doji trade leve.
    let me explain..
    1.if Doji formation impotent level such as support and resistance.
    just mark this Doji.
    2.its must be higher time such as 4th,d1,w1,
    3.wait for breakout.
    4.if its upside break you can go long and enjoy.
    or if its break down you can go short and enjoy.
    N:T:Doji is a Reversal candle.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I like this trading method , we all know well that this is the japani candle stick . we easily earn a lot of money from this trading system , every trading system demands to work hard and we earn huge amount by using the doji sticks charts , there are so many way to earn money but this is simple and best way to earn money .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAUDHRY View Post
    I like this trading method , we all know well that this is the japani candle stick . we easily earn a lot of money from this trading system , every trading system demands to work hard and we earn huge amount by using the doji sticks charts , there are so many way to earn money but this is simple and best way to earn money .
    doji pattern does not provide such big probability for profits because it is not the only best candlestick pattern that working well with traders. many others are choosing to trade with pin bar more because it gives better accuracy compared to doji where its description says it is an indecision pattern. doji has unclear power to move market and we will be like in the middle of market confusion without knowing what to take and what to do next.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Whenever we face lose in forex trading, it is our own responsibility to carry out complete evaluation of our strategy so as to become better traders. There are patterns like doji, shooting starts that assist us making predictions. Always it is better to check the next candle that forms and higher time frames are better for using candles as candlestick pattern overall give good results.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    In this thread one of the effective chart formation called doji has been discussed. Some traders mark it as indecision or equality, but still nothing is definite and there is a technique with which we have to use the candles and patterns. A doji usually forms when the opening and closing price of a currency pairs are almost equal and can signal a potential reversal for technical traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenstein View Post
    doji pattern does not provide such big probability for profits because it is not the only best candlestick pattern that working well with traders. many others are choosing to trade with pin bar more because it gives better accuracy compared to doji where its description says it is an indecision pattern. doji has unclear power to move market and we will be like in the middle of market confusion without knowing what to take and what to do next.
    I like the doji pattern when i see it on my trading chart. This is a strong pattern to know that a reversal is about to happen in the market. To trade rightly with the use of the management will help so much in the trading of the doji, because if the doji fails, the trader that uses the effective management with it will only lose little, that is what is important with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Candles sticks are good and having said that the use of candles depends on how the trade is able to understand different patterns and SOR levels. We have to first increase our knowledge about the way we can use the chart patterns and we can explore articles on the internet about it. This forum itself is for sharing such experiences, different traders have good thread in this forum on various chart patterns.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Candles sticks are good and having said that the use of candles depends on how the trade is able to understand different patterns and SOR levels. We have to first increase our knowledge about the way we can use the chart patterns and we can explore articles on the internet about it. This forum itself is for sharing such experiences, different traders have good thread in this forum on various chart patterns.
    my knowledge about candlestick patterns are limited because i'm trading with fundamental analysis. but one thing i can tell from my little knowledge that doji isn't the pattern that works with traders because it shows a balanced strength between buyers and sellers in market. traders must wait for other stronger patterns after they sees doji if they want to trade it safely.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    my knowledge about candlestick patterns are limited because i'm trading with fundamental analysis. but one thing i can tell from my little knowledge that doji isn't the pattern that works with traders because it shows a balanced strength between buyers and sellers in market. traders must wait for other stronger patterns after they sees doji if they want to trade it safely.
    Good to come across a fundamental trader because many members in the forum are technical traders, I am also mostly a technical trader though I sometimes also trade based on fundamental analysis. Actually the winning percentage does not depend on Doji or a chart patterns but on the traders experience and skills in using it. The thing is that one needs to do analysis that can help him to know what to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I think first of all we give importance to technical ways as our experience and learning about the market should increase we have developed successful plan , we must have to understand that if we have learning and practice about it so it will help to make our plan very well and our trade understanding give chance of wining in market .

Not allowed!

Page 153 of 153 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153