Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Candlestick patten " Doji"

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Angry Candlestick patten " Doji"

Doji is a japani candlstick.
    if we only follow doji on higher time frame we are may be not loser on this currency market.
    just I tell now what is proper use Doji or when you can doji trade or what is the best time or what level is the best doji trade leve.
    let me explain..
    1.if Doji formation impotent level such as support and resistance.
    just mark this Doji.
    2.its must be higher time such as 4th,d1,w1,
    3.wait for breakout.
    4.if its upside break you can go long and enjoy.
    or if its break down you can go short and enjoy.
    N:T:Doji is a Reversal candle.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    Well, i think that you can use the "doji" in a different way. Such as trading in the event news when the news will suddenly bring volatility in the market. You can just trade by following the news because we can see the trend from the candlestick already.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes you are saying right sekiryutei we can use doji in many styles and in news event it can play an very good role for trading with the combination of candlesticks and news you can do trading good in the market and can earn good pips I always use pending order to making good profit with new or fundamental

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by md rabiul hasan View Post
    if we only follow doji on higher time frame we are may be not loser on this currency market.
    just I tell now what is proper use Doji or when you can doji trade or what is the best time or what level is the best doji trade leve.
    let me explain..
    just mark this Doji.
    3.wait for breakout.
    But not all doji will give us signal for reserval, many times, despite doji appear in our chart, but the price more trending. So, we must know about trendline, fibonaccy, and other tools to know whether the price will be reserval or not. So our analysis will be more accurate and we will not get false signal

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I know that the candle stick is one of the most recognized trading means in the financial market this day, and it is increasing and advancing because it is the one that brought about the price action of a strategy, I can only say that it is not wise to do this alone, the doji that we are talking about may form and the next candle will follow the trend of the market, what will you do in this case?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by md rabiul hasan View Post
    let me explain..
    just mark this Doji.
    3.wait for breakout.
    Doji candle stick is really very important for every trader... here is needed perfect following... Sometimes we can see the fake doji... We have get the market sentiment properly.. If we can be expert to get the market sentiment perfectly then we can understand the language of that indicator..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Doji can give a reversal signal but it also give a continous trending. So, we need a confirmation by the next candle after doji formed. At the most time i will move my stop lost value when the doji appear, there i will re-set stop lost few pips on the high of doji or few pips below low of doji.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 14
    I love to trade DOJI patterns especially if they form on the DAILY Time Frame Charts . My stop loss is the high / low of the doji +2 + spread as well. And my minimum take profit is 1:1 risk reward and maximum is 1:3 risk reward trading ratio. I also look for other chart patterns to double my profits and if i see any reversal or another doji, then i close my trade partially.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 09-20-2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: spell mistakes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    but a pattern is only a pattern. Eventough Doji comes out from Candle, but that is not really good confirmation for us to go againts trend. Because I saw some sample of Doji that give us fake signal

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandhis View Post
    but a pattern is only a pattern. Eventough Doji comes out from Candle, but that is not really good confirmation for us to go againts trend. Because I saw some sample of Doji that give us fake signal
    Yes, i agree. Not all doji can be a reversal pattern. There are many times when doji comes out but the price not pullback. I think we need other candle as confirmation that the price will be reversal. Doji only will not be a strong signal that the price will be reversal. So our analysis will be more valid

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 126 123451151101 ... LastLast