Share your indicator here - Page 4
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your indicator here

I prefer indicators Moving average -MA20, MA50, MA100. I use them on 5 min period. When the MA 20 crosses the MA 50 and MA 100 up or down it's a time to enter in trade.

I am sharing one of the indicators which i am using myself :)
    Hope you will benefit from it.
    P.S. Its non repainint , works in all time frames , and any forex /commodity pair . stocks/indices etc

itrend.ex4

NB: there is no guarantee of 100% profits .
    losses and profits, both are part of this business. use with good money management. buy/sell on red/green line crosses .

Trader
    The best indicator to use in trading is your brain. The second best is the clock. If :) consistency, this is one of the best combinations. The price generally behave similarly in a given period of the day, once you understand this, everything is easier in trading.

i do not have any indicator sherd for there but this is indicator give ask more information thanks to sherd this because this is candle stick indicator and i think this is most impotent in this market and many user get the benefit from this indicator . i download this and i will install on my mt4 then i will write comments about this.

My other indicator.
    ZUP_v86

This indicator showing complex Gartley concept. As we know there are some price pattern such as Bullish & Bearish Gartley which important to detect harmonic condition.
    This ZUP_v86 calculate harmonic pattern based on Fibonacci ratio, it also showing Fibonancci numbers to make us easier to see trend probabability.

Another information provided by this indicator is Trend channel. Trend Channel really usefull for predicting breakout point.

ZUP_v86.jpg
    ZUP_v86.zip

I am a new trader. I like long trade. I think RSI is the best indicator for our long trade. I like this indicator for my best trade. For this indicator I can trade without any stop loss. It is very profitable for me.

i always use two moving averages with five and ten value so it is very easy to make decision to make order of buy and sell so always depends only on moving average to make may orders in Forex market and i always get profit in my all traders.

Trader
    One of the characteristics that make efficient moving averages once they can properly interpret them is that they serve as support and dynamic resistance, which is not as common with other types of indicators or analysis. Especially when the market moves strongly can be a component of much use to evaluate opportunities and manage trades.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit1106 View Post
    i always use two moving averages with five and ten value so it is very easy to make decision to make order of buy and sell so always depends only on moving average to make may orders in Forex market and i always get profit in my all traders.

thank you for sharing indicator with us....i would like to share my indicators list with you....these are very helpful for the scalping traders
    pivot points.....stochastic oscillations and bands

I use many indicators in my trading and most of my indicators are available in any trading platforms and you only have to place them to the charts and you can get information of market through indicators and start your trading straight away.

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast