Candle stick
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candle stick

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12

Candle stick

Hello forum member .I need some information about candle stick .because I see maximum trader use it .so I want to know about it ,is there any good things ? which give us good result ?

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    tion about candle stick .because I see maximum trader use it .so I want to know about it ,is there any good things ? which give us good r
    It's very simple - if you have white, you buy, if you have black - you sell

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Candlestick was made of some form of price, namely the open price, close price, high price, and low price, which is why forex traders often use when trading forex candlestick, because candlestick charts provide a more complete view and also easy to understand when you're watching the trend forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Candlestick was made of some form of price, namely the open price, close price, high price, and low price, which is why forex traders often use when trading forex candlestick, because candlestick charts provide a more complete view and also easy to understand when you're watching the trend forex market.
    Yes brother. I am agree with you.and I think your massage is helpful for every one. otherwise I think candle stick so good from bar chart and line chart. and it is so easy for understanding about market movement. we can calculate the market situation , candle position and etc... so I think it is so good for our trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well candlestick is a chart formation in which you can use to identify price movement,and we still have plenty of other chart formation such as bar chart and line chart we still have some more advanced chart pattern, in a candlestick chart the green colour candlestick is a buy signal while the red is a sell signal, and we still have some other advantage of chart pattern such as the candlesticks pattern I which you can use as a means of making your entries and identifying market behaviors.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Candlestick trading is most profitable and it gives us much money , i also like to trade candlestick but it needs much practice by the forex trading it is essential for us. By more and more practice , we can make a trading system and earns good money from it.
    Most of the traders are did not work hard and which result so much loss by the forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Candlesticks pattern is the best indicator to continue profitable trading. If we able to understand this candlesticks patter properly, then we may not move to use any other indicators to render trading. But it is not so easy to understand candlesticks patter so quickly without becoming expert on this system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Candle stick chart is really useful for us and we can make some best profit by following good trend line from candle stick chart , I think if we can follow and able to make one good technical analysis by this candle stick then we can able to make good profit always from here .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Candle stick ( price ) derive from the averages of many prices. Like opening price, previous close price, day's high and low price etc.
    SO by seeing a candle stick chart you will be able to know where is the wave fr next 5 minute or 15 minutes, but it is not easy to understand at the initial stage, so you can check the candle stick and what you think apply on demo and note it down, if you get success then try again if you fail reverse the position and after doing the same thing several times then you will be easily understand what is the use of candle stick by experience traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

There are some forms of price in the Forex trading. These are............low price, high price, open price close price. So candle stick is the formation of identifying price in the Forex market. When the candle is white you can buy and when the candle is black you can sell in the market as you like. Through candle stick formation you can easily analyze the market condition.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast