How man hours trading daily ??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How man hours trading daily ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

trading daily is the most popular thing so can you tell me what is your favorite number of hours to trade Forex? according to be i think trading for 5 hours is enough if you are trading with scalping .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post

trading daily is the most popular thing so can you tell me what is your favorite number of hours to trade Forex? according to be i think trading for 5 hours is enough if you are trading with scalping .
    Day trading is become popular. But Day trading may not suitable for all trader. some time day trading is very stress full. that is why most of the expert trader don't support
    less then h1 chart. anyway how much time you trade in a day it is totally depend on you trading style. Thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Iam usually trading daily, but I do not constantly monitoring the forex chart, maybe Iam monitoring only a few hours each time, that if I use the swing technique. But if I use scalping, I usually only about 7 hours of trading, ie at night until morning.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well I don't have a specific time i spend daily trading the currency market, it all depends on the available trading opportunities I get, and thanks to mobile platform I can always keep abreast of what's going on in the currency market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Actually i am trading daily, but I do not constantly monitoring the forex chart, maybe i am monitoring only a few hours each time.t all depends on the available trading opportunities I get.....With scalping, I usually only about 5 hours to 7 hours of trading, at night.But time depend upon the trading style of different trader in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    Well I not have a particular time i invest daily working market, it all depends on the available working opportunities I get, and thanks to mobile program I can always keep up up to now with what's going on in market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    It depends on our availability and volatility of the market but in my view as a new trader we should spend as much as time we can spend because the more we watch and trade the more we learn and get experienced but at later stage we can plan our timings and trades and anywhere between 4 to 5 hours is sufficient to have a good earning on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A trader can trading in the business at 24 hours and a trader can trader at any time . and one thing It depends upon on our availability and volatile of the market but in my view as a new trader we should spend as much as time we can spend because the more we watch and trade the more we learn and get experienced but at later stage we can plan our timing and trades .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i guess, there is no specific of time for it, because they will do trading based on market sitaution, and it means, they will not stay in front of the PC for longer time if the market is not good, move so slow and etc, so we need to see about it, but if we can see a good thing at the market, maybe the trader can do it for longer, 2 - 8 jours per day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no limit to hours that the trader can trade every day and this depends on the conditions of the market,so if the market is good in certain currency pairs the trader can open orders for trading and if the market is not ready for trading he will not be able to trade nor make any profits,also this depends on the strategy used by the trader that may be short or long trading strategy

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast