Step by step to set up mt4 ROBOFOREX - Page 8
Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Step by step to set up mt4 ROBOFOREX

Well I like this I heard from a friend of the Prophet never try mt5 and a bit complex, but it would seem that, while most of the speed, mt5 is an easy-to-use, and if the practice demo help the operator of 4 underground, we think about that.

those are the step to set the metatrader trading terminal and after downloading it we can start this operationi like really the mt4 termial because it is easy to use and not difficult to understand,and the set of it need just some few second and we can directly join the trading,but about the mt5 i think that it is a bit different even i do not know how to use and will be gret if you make a new thread about the mt 5 and how to set it and use it

i want to say that the MT4 platform is good for the trading . And i have already install my plat form from this broker . And this is the most important instructions for me . if i got the mt5 platform option , that will be useful to all .

I wanna ask about the difference between the METATRADER 4 and METATRADER 5 and what's the easiest one for a newbie in forex,i tried to use the MT5 sometimes but i found it harder than the MT4

thanks for providing such detail information about how to install roboforex mt4 trading platform. now i'm able to use it to trade though at first time i experienced some problems but it already solved now. when i install it, it only download until 50% and stop. i checked my connections but it everything was okay. tired of waiting, i cancel the process then try it again then, i can use it now.

ho thanks dear i really like this because i need this information i'm a newbie in this business to i need about this information so i thanks and please tell me how to install in mobile and hoow getting starting in mobile

This is cool for the latest way of downloading and uploading the latest version of the roboforex mt4 platform. You have explained Meta trader 4 installation process so nicely that newbies will be able to install it very easily. It is one of the best trading platform. thanks dear sir and roboforex

I think METATRADER 4 and METATRADER 5 are the best platform. In my opinion METATRADER 4 is so easy than METATRADER 5. Many man many minds, in this situation you can use anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by zahid420 View Post
    i want to say that the MT4 platform is good for the trading . And i have already install my plat form from this broker . And this is the most important instructions for me . if i got the mt5 platform option , that will be useful to all .
    And also, I want to say that all trading platform is good to trade. The only one that make them less useful is ourself because of how we trade but not make any profits. Every trading platform have both disadvantages and advantages. People mostly think metatrader4 is the best platform because all people started his first trade with this platform. For me, I prefer to choose Robo cTrader

Quote Originally Posted by m01 View Post
    I wanna ask about the difference between the METATRADER 4 and METATRADER 5 and what's the easiest one for a newbie in forex,i tried to use the MT5 sometimes but i found it harder than the MT4
    dear sir, you're asking a common question and it has been answered in other threads not here. you can find the difference between metatrader4 and metatrader5 with complete explanation. i forgot the thread but try to check and explore this forum if you curious about the answer. read the title and its details first before we post our comments. thanks.

Page 8 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast