Step by step to set up mt4 ROBOFOREX - Page 56
Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758 LastLast

Thread: Step by step to set up mt4 ROBOFOREX

Banned
    It is very easy to install any trading terminal in our computer or laptop anyone who have use a computer before will be able to download and install any app easily including meta trader 4 platform but if you are new about this follow this steps and in no time you will start running meta trader 4 terminal in you computer or laptop.

Thank you for this thread explaining the way to go about installing the platform easily. this is very good it would do a lot of help for us as traders, and we thank our broker too for making it easier to download and installing just by clicking " NEXT " and we are there.So easy to do.

Trader
    roboforex platform is one of the best platforms i saw and it is smooth in its working and so this give a good conditions for trading and making of money, it is easy to set it up and so the trader needs to follow the steps during set up and then the trader will need to enter the account details and then he will be able to trade easily and starts to make money.

Honestly it is good for you to explain this clearly to our understanding of course there are some of us that can't really do this without this explanation, so it is good for you to take your time to do it, installing of metatrader4 platform is not hard to do but if you find it difficult to do then you should follow the steps and install it.

I faced problem at the time of installation of mt4 many times. Later I knew what is the main reason for the problem. Actually slow internet connection and my modem are the main problems. After that after downloading this software very easy to install. Just we need click on next and at last input, our trading account and password and tick remember then by one click we can open our terminal.

[lang=ar]Thank you for your participation here .the Explanation and information It is good to put the information here to help each beginner and the benefit but the explanation is not enough so you should have used the screenshots to explain better and explain all the steps that required because this will be definitely the best[/lang]

Am so lucky that I have never face any problem during installation of mt4 anytime I installed new platform it always went smoothly without issue, for those who had issues during installation I don't think something is wrong with the platform because it's the same platform that we all downloaded so it might be your computer fault.

Banned
    The installation of mt4 is one of the easiest thing that anyone can do easily it's easy to install this terminal but to trade and make money with the mt4 platform isn't easy at all because we got to learn and understand how to trade forex properly and understand how to trade before it will be easy for us to make money trading with this trading terminal.

Trader
    setting up of the meta trader4 is easy to be done and it will be done in just few time and with little and simple steps and the trader needs to follow thee steps to be able to setup it and start trading with it, the trader needs a good internet connection to set up quickly and also trade faster with it and makes trading more interesting.

I will not see any problems of installating any trading platform because there is no difference of installation of trading platform and our normal apps that we install in our laptops and computers, so it is easy anyone to install trading platform that he or she chooses to download for trading purpose. If you are the type of person that still find it hard to install trading platform after going through this thread then you need a video from YouTube to teach you that.

Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758 LastLast