Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 0

Step by step to set up mt4 ROBOFOREX

These are the steps you will have to take to setup MetaTrader 4:

1- Downloading MetaTrader 4: please go HERE and click metatrader4 download

2. Installing MetaTrader 4:
    When the download completes, double-click the setup program (roboforex4setup.exe) then click YES ,, after that you will see a screen like this :

then click NEXT ,, after that ,, new screen appears ,, tick the agreement and click NEXT

next step ,, choose your installation folder and click NEXT again

wait till installation progress DONE

installation progress already DONE ,, click FINISH

Congratulations! You have installed the MetaTrader 4 successfully and are ready to launch it

to login to your mt4 platform ,, fill your login and pwd then choose the server ,, if you use demo acc ,, choose server Roboforex DEMO and if REAL acc ,,

choose server base on your account types

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jomks; 01-24-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    This is cool for the latest way of downloading and uploading the latest version of the roboforex trading platform on the computer, but i still prefer the old way that it will only be the downloading of the trading software and you can share it among millions of friends later times if you want, this means that your friends will not need to re-download it, but with this latest version , you will have to upload through the internet by all means.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    It is really very helpful to me as i am a newbie.I am still learning about trading and as well as gathering knowledge about all the methods of Forex trading.I have learned from many one that mt 4 's old version is better then the new one but i think new is always better.I have seen that mt4's new version is good and it is is easy enough to install and use also.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    i have some problems in logging in as a demo account. in real account it is ok. but when i enter my account no and registration password as a demo user nothing happens and no connection option in right corner . but thanx very much for the useful information. i hope that it can be useful information for all the forex traders. MT4 becomes very enjoyable when green arrows appear on screen.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    RoboForex have another platform? such that we can use in android or blackberry? because I also want to trade using the phone, so I can trade anywhere regardless of time and place Good luck Mr[/SIZE

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 09-07-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    thank you for what you give the banks have to share with a friend or your friends especially traders who else is on the basis of how to make MT4 Roboforex can be used on PC. This course will help other traders are friends friends let alone a novice trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i really agree with you step by step mt4 ROBOFOREX . it is very difficult business . we should need work step by step . that can help us to success in this business . if we work step by step we can earn lots of profits easily and quickly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Thank you buddy. You have explained Meta trader 4 installation process so nicely that newbies will be able to install it very easily. It is one of the best trading platform. Traders can increase their trading opportunities using this automated trading platform. It can monitor the market second by second and handle traders' trade automatically.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    in my opinion i think that is the best platform ever . you can trade with any indicator you want an also you can trade using a robot so that is the most popular platform ever . it is my favorite to trade with forex market and it is so easy to trading with this platform .
    its true that mt4 is the most popular platform ever, and as you have described, it is becoming more popular due to its compatibility with many programs, such as robots and EA. however i dont think that this is the best platform nowadays, because there is many of platforms better than mt4 in terms of speed and executing a trade positions. you might find this kind of platform on other brokers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamil_hcd View Post
    Thank you buddy. You have explained Meta trader 4 installation process so nicely that newbies will be able to install it very easily. It is one of the best trading platform. Traders can increase their trading opportunities using this automated trading platform. It can monitor the market second by second and handle traders' trade automatically.
    Well, to tell you the truth, i think that even if they didn't explain about that proccess that throughly, you will be able to download it and install it by yourself just fine. If you can't even figure out how to download and install it by yourself then how will you trade forex and earn profit? It will be much more difficult than just installing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    It's just common matter for every trader to use MT4 platform.. Cause when a trader trade in demo account in that time he has to gather about Mt4 platform.. So it's really too essential.. Any way, your post is really too helpful for newbie traders...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast