Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 0

Step by step to set up mt4 ROBOFOREX

These are the steps you will have to take to setup MetaTrader 4:

1- Downloading MetaTrader 4: please go HERE and click metatrader4 download

2. Installing MetaTrader 4:
    When the download completes, double-click the setup program (roboforex4setup.exe) then click YES ,, after that you will see a screen like this :

then click NEXT ,, after that ,, new screen appears ,, tick the agreement and click NEXT

next step ,, choose your installation folder and click NEXT again

wait till installation progress DONE

installation progress already DONE ,, click FINISH

Congratulations! You have installed the MetaTrader 4 successfully and are ready to launch it

to login to your mt4 platform ,, fill your login and pwd then choose the server ,, if you use demo acc ,, choose server Roboforex DEMO and if REAL acc ,,

choose server base on your account types

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jomks; 01-24-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I also often have problems, there are many possibilities to be the cause. If you do not have any problem in your computer, it is a problem of the server, you try to download mt4 basic of MetaQuotes website. If the same is not working then it is the problem of your computer.
    Actually I prefer old MT4 installer. It's kind of offline installer.
    The old installer size is about 4MB, but I never have troubled like above... Latest MT4 installer only size 400kb but we need to download while fresh installing,,, and then come up some trouble above for me.

It's OK if we only install 1 Metatrader broker, but I also have other broker, so I need to install some MT4 and it's rather annoying when MT4 installer stuck in 0.0kb.... It also annoying when MT4 updating latest build, usually appeared "Dialog Box" about run as admin or somewhat (i forget exatcly).

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i know all the process i mean i know that how to download meta traders anf i also know that how to install meta traders terminal in PC or mobile so a do not need any type of help in this matter. this is very easy to make installation of any meta traders so i always ready to install mt 4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit1106 View Post
    i know all the process i mean i know that how to download meta traders anf i also know that how to install meta traders terminal in PC or mobile so a do not need any type of help in this matter. this is very easy to make installation of any meta traders so i always ready to install mt 4.
    Perhaps it will be easy for us who already did this many times if we want to install meta trader from various forex company. However for a newbie who don't have any experience in forex then they will need this guide too when they want to install roboforex to their computer or laptop.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Very good step to step guide of roboforex mt4 platform and i think it is very easy for the beginners to understand the platform and then they will able to trade and execute the trades in the account , i will get many information from here,.,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit1106 View Post
    Perhaps in this forum there are traders who need to install mt4 guide, if you already know the same to me, but you better not commented so. Forum is a place for interaction between traders, beginners and experts. So we hope there is a mutually beneficial partnership by sharing knowledge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Thanks for sharing sir I think meta trader 4 is one the best trading plate form I love to trade in meta trader 4 software there is one more in the market called MT5 is anybody know about that? I never try in it but for now I am very happy with meta trader 4 because its best for me and i love it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Well,i think mt4 is easy to use some of my friends are using mt5 for trading.i think if anyone have to use mt5 platform
    they have to invest a big amount in it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post
    These are the steps you will have to take to setup MetaTrader 4:

1- Downloading MetaTrader 4: please go HERE and click metatrader4 download

2. Installing MetaTrader 4:
    When the download completes, double-click the setup program (roboforex4setup.exe) then click YES ,, after that you will see a screen like this :

then click NEXT ,, after that ,, new screen appears ,, tick the agreement and click NEXT

next step ,, choose your installation folder and click NEXT again

wait till installation progress DONE

installation progress already DONE ,, click FINISH

Congratulations! You have installed the MetaTrader 4 successfully and are ready to launch it

to login to your mt4 platform ,, fill your login and pwd then choose the server ,, if you use demo acc ,, choose server Roboforex DEMO and if REAL acc ,,

choose server base on your account types

This is very helpful for me who are new to this trade master, so the presence of this tread then I will be able to better understand the MT4 installation in my computer, because it is in this trade I would be able to more quickly understand if there are examples of direct I have read and I understand it can gradually master

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    thank you for the nice explanation,metatrader is my best choice when it comes to trading software and i have used many other terminals but found metatrader is the best especially roboforex metatrader which is very stable and easy to install also very fast execution speed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    thank you for giving way to install mt4 platform on the computer, and if RoboForex have another platform? such that we can use in android or blackberry? because I also want to trade using the phone, so I can trade anywhere regardless of time and place

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast