Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 0

Step by step to set up mt4 ROBOFOREX

These are the steps you will have to take to setup MetaTrader 4:

1- Downloading MetaTrader 4: please go HERE and click metatrader4 download

2. Installing MetaTrader 4:
    When the download completes, double-click the setup program (roboforex4setup.exe) then click YES ,, after that you will see a screen like this :

then click NEXT ,, after that ,, new screen appears ,, tick the agreement and click NEXT

next step ,, choose your installation folder and click NEXT again

wait till installation progress DONE

installation progress already DONE ,, click FINISH

Congratulations! You have installed the MetaTrader 4 successfully and are ready to launch it

to login to your mt4 platform ,, fill your login and pwd then choose the server ,, if you use demo acc ,, choose server Roboforex DEMO and if REAL acc ,,

choose server base on your account types

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jomks; 01-24-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I wanna ask about the difference between the METATRADER 4 and METATRADER 5 and what's the easiest one for a newbie in forex,i tried to use the MT5 sometimes but i found it harder than the MT4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by CHBOU View Post
    I wanna ask about the difference between the METATRADER 4 and METATRADER 5 and what's the easiest one for a newbie in forex,i tried to use the MT5 sometimes but i found it harder than the MT4
    well i think the meter trader 4 is more easier to use,though i never tried the mt5 before but from what i have heard from friend around,it think the mt5 is kinda complicated but it fast and have more features as well.i guess if one can practice on it with the demo one will enjoy using it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    in my opinion i think that is the best platform ever . you can trade with any indicator you want an also you can trade using a robot so that is the most popular platform ever . it is my favorite to trade with forex market and it is so easy to trading with this platform .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thanks so much for Excellent explanation actually And will be trying to figure out all the secrets
    I have a question
    What is the difference between mt4 and mt5

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    obstacles later if I would ask you to host again, once again thank you
    thank you for sharing the info sir
    beneficial for me that was new in this forum

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by CHBOU View Post
    Basically MT4 and MT5 are same, both have same basic features and same indicators.

The differerences are MT5 cannot allow us to hedge/lock order in same pair.... If we do that, then last order will closed automatically and replaced by new level price.
    Another difference from MT5 is Order History list, it's confusing for me because it seems complicated (sell in, buy out, etc)

For newbie, I think we should keep trading with MetaTrader 4.

About installation MT4.
    Sometimes installation doesnt work well, sometimes Installation Progress won't work, it stuck in 0.0 kb
    I'm not sure it's because of my Firewall or Internet connection or MT4 bug...
    Usually I have to run installer over and over until 'Installation Progress' 100% succeed downloading & installing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    nice post newcomer easily pick these point to install the mt4 trading plate form in his computer .i also trading in mt4 account and it is easly to operate and you can easily put your order and manage easily but in Mt5 little bit confusing i never trade in mt5 one time i download it but i can not understand it than i learn that mt4 is most powerfull and easy plate form not only for newcomer also old traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by widhie75 View Post
    Sometimes installation doesnt work well, sometimes Installation Progress won't work, it stuck in 0.0 kb
    I'm not sure it's because of my Firewall or Internet connection or MT4 bug...
    Usually I have to run installer over and over until 'Installation Progress' 100% succeed downloading & installing.
    I also often have problems, there are many possibilities to be the cause. If you do not have any problem in your computer, it is a problem of the server, you try to download mt4 basic of MetaQuotes website. If the same is not working then it is the problem of your computer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thank you for the explanation it is very easy steps every one read this topic can install the MT4

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast