Forex is the biggest besiness.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex is the biggest besiness.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex is the biggest besiness.

I think there is no business as big as forex. It is an international currency business. A lot of traders are earning much money from this market. So it is very popular in the world market. What is your opinion ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I also see that Forex is one of the largest businesses in the world because it includes a lot of countries in the world in the chart one and no cultural exchange at a percentage of a very large and also sharing in the economic news plus it provides a great opportunity to make large profits and also solve the problem of unemployment by a large margin

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    forex is indeed the biggest business in the world, and we can also run a forex business anywhere and in different countries. Because forex trading internationally and operates for 24 hours. Forex and forex also has a rapid price movement so that we can look for quick profits from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    i a agree with you.Forex trading business is the biggest business in the world.Forex trading business is the biggest money market in the world.
    Now many people depend on Forex trading for their living.I take Forex trading as my profession and never give up think business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    o yes forex is the largest business in the world . it is a 24 hour trading center . a lot of trader trade here . many people are depending on it . all kinds of people are working here . student , housewife , service holder all are work here . so it is not to explained that forex is largest business in the world

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is the world wide online training business.It is the biggest among all the trading business companies.It gives many opportunities and benefits to his traders and that is why many traders attract towards it.It is also very profitable business and every trader can make profits on a consistent basis if they learn and practice about forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well so far I would admit that forex is the largest business due to the volume of order being carried out in a daily bases, and the great and huge financial institutions that participate inthe bbusiness daily, and not t talk of the fact that most economy is dependant on the value of its currency, mostly the exporting nations such as Japan and China.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by RainFall View Post
    I think there is no business as big as forex. It is an international currency business. A lot of traders are earning much money from this market. So it is very popular in the world market. What is your opinion ?
    Yes i think the forex trading is the largest business of the world which have the 7 trillion dollar per day but i think the need is that we have the knowledge of the market and have the good experience of the trading and the to manage the risk in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes i think that forex is the biggest business on the web and there are a lot money pushed in this market everyday and it may be the most profitable business on the web,and the trader can make profits faster than any other business that requires hard working and for long time to start making some of profits,so forex gives a good chance for anyone to make good profits

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah i agree that Forex is biggest business on the web and there are a lots of money pushed in this market everyday and it may be the most profitable business on the web, and the trader can make profits faster than any other business that requires hard working.so we can say that Forex is largest and biggest online business in the world.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast