Emotions and Trading
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Emotions and Trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Red face Emotions and Trading

i have noticed that into the Forex trading the most hardest part is to control the emotions
    So anyone here can explain that what points are necessary for any trader which can helps to control emotional impact on trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    i have noticed that into the Forex trading the most hardest part is to control the emotions
    So anyone here can explain that what points are necessary for any trader which can helps to control emotional impact on trading
    i try to answer it :

The best way to combat trouble with trading psychology is by making a trading plan and sticking to it. Use well thought out risk management and don't get in over your head.

Remember that mastering your emotions will allow you to seize the real profit from the markets while emotions are high for others. If you can master your emotions and follow

good risk management practices, you can be a successful forex trader.

Good Luck and Be Succesfull :)

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    Always test You strategies before use it on real accounts. Then You'll be sure Your stratagy is profitable and has clear planned by execution. Holding Your plan You could diminish emotion influence on Your trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I think emotional factors influence our trading results. In trading we should be in fresh condition unencumbered mind to another. Because if our minds are disturbed conditions then the way we think will be affected. And it will affect the OP that we do and then also affect our trading results as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    I think emotional factors influence our trading results. In trading we should be in fresh condition unencumbered mind to another. Because if our minds are disturbed conditions then the way we think will be affected. And it will affect the OP that we do and then also affect our trading results as well
    The mistake not the emotions , mistake is our that we mostly do not have a mindset .
    i think before doing the trading , a trader need to have a plan , you should be mentally ppeare if this or that price comes what you need to do , that's a way for a professional trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Emotion is very dangerous for a trader,a trader never get success with emotion, forex is good business and we can earn good profit from the market with experience and strong skill and earn money at home,forex is good opportunity for work and earn profit from the market.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Hi everybody.

This is Stan. Concerning emotional management:

First - you can not reduce emotions completely, it wil exist and this is sort of usual thing. Some traders crash keyboards, but they never bring destructive behaviour in their trading. George Soros had pain in his neck because of sizes of his positions, many traders have various forms of pressure. We should find balance here (not to take too small size but not to exceed it - otherwize pressure will be unbearable)

The real danger for trader is unconscious emotional pressure. That's what really sucks trader into tilt. That's what we should eliminate.
    Examples are numerous - one trader feels anxiety for his equity curve, other is trapped by fear and trades defensively.
    We have more often than not some hidden trigger, that activates our unconscious emotional process. In a nutshell, we should find this trigger.

It's easier to say than to do. If you are interested, I can share from time to time some interesting techiques that trading coaches use in their work with traders.

First, you can attend a webinar "Mind of a winning trader". It really helps traders make transition and work on their issues.

Good luck!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Value trader; 08-01-2013 at 06:23 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Well, I am a trader which is difficult to control the emotions, because I have a temper properties, especially if I am having a great loss.
    But I have changed for the better, I've started to be able to control emotions. The way I do is avoid scalping. Yea, this is a reality that happened to me. You may believe it or not, now I can control the emotions, just because I was change into longterm trading system. After a long time I felt comfortable trading without affecting emotion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Obviously controlling the emotions is a very important but toughest thing for a trader, as a trader will have to be a master to control emotions in tough situation, and the traders who can survive in the tough situation can only make good performances in this business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    you must go far and far from your emotions and greed because its make you loss and loss jusy learn and have a many knowledge about this market you will won profits sure

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast