Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2252

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I personally prefer to follow pin bar strategy and other candle stick patterns that can sure me appearance of the market reversal pattern because market is very volatile it can be given a highly volatile data so you should careful here if follow this strategy but if you can used pin bar strategy you have a good chance to get benefit from its appearance by selling out here and get a huge profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    I personally prefer to follow pin bar strategy and other candle stick patterns that can sure me appearance of the market reversal pattern because market is very volatile it can be given a highly volatile data so you should careful here if follow this strategy but if you can used pin bar strategy you have a good chance to get benefit from its appearance by selling out here and get a huge profit.
    Waiting for pin bar with high time frames will cost you days of waiting because market doesn't always show its reversal pattern in daily basis. possible to happen if you're trading with short term and earn less money per trade by following market weak reversal. i prefer the opposite than you to work with other candlestick patterns including pin bar because i like to make sure of using many things to get better accuracy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    There are several reversal patterns in the market depending on how we use them to trade,a trend trader for example will be looking out for trend line break and strong support and resistance,other reversal patterns could be price action patterns which are very effective but we need other strategy to confirm.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Pin bars is a commonly used trend reversal pattern but there are other things too it, if a trend is backed by strong news it might not reverse easily even if there is a pin bar. The effectiveness of a strategy depends on our ability to to use it to tap genuine opportunities in the market. Like when we use breakout strategies we should not get caught with false breakouts. There is neither a universally best strategy nor chart setup.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    There are quite lots of market movement, the reversal patterns are so much in the business. As a matter of fact, the trader should be able to understand the analysis making approach, because with the analysis method, I am sure that the trader will be able to make good profitable trades,. Reversal will often occur at the support and resistance zones.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Pin bars is a commonly used trend reversal pattern but there are other things too it, if a trend is backed by strong news it might not reverse easily even if there is a pin bar. The effectiveness of a strategy depends on our ability to to use it to tap genuine opportunities in the market. Like when we use breakout strategies we should not get caught with false breakouts. There is neither a universally best strategy nor chart setup.
    That's why each patterns for reversal trading must be managed well with proper risk management so we can place our stop loss to make sure we don't lose from market after high impact news strikes market and unfortunately against our well analyzed strategy. We'll never know what's going on with market for sure because we're just predicting the possibilities. Market still the one who responsible to move as our analysis or in opposite.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    That's why each patterns for reversal trading must be managed well with proper risk management so we can place our stop loss to make sure we don't lose from market after high impact news strikes market and unfortunately against our well analyzed strategy. We'll never know what's going on with market for sure because we're just predicting the possibilities. Market still the one who responsible to move as our analysis or in opposite.
    Yes reversal is a kind of market movement just like a trend and we have to decide things in the light of our strategy which can comprise of SOR levels, chart patterns and other things. Further there is certain level of uncertainty always there and so we should use a stop loss to avoid big losses when we go for a reversal but thee market makes a big move in the same direction. Its not always a reversal at even the strongest SOR levels, sometimes market breaches everything and moves into overbought and oversold zones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    This is a good thing for traders to understand the market situation such as reversal patterns. We can learn the candlestick characteristic such as hang man or hammer alao pin bar. This will need much time for traders to know and understand them, the experiences is very much important and so we know what is happening in the market. One thing as imoortant here that high time frames become the ideal place to identify reversal patterns

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Trading reversal is one thing that i fear very much because most of the time the market it is hard to be very sure that there is going to be some reversal in the market despite al the known signs about reversal. I have been involve so many times in situations like this, i mean where you see the candle reversals, the moving average confirming , the RSI says there is going to be a reversal, and yet, it does not our even when you had already open a trade because you believe there was going to be a reversal.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Trading reversal is one thing that i fear very much because most of the time the market it is hard to be very sure that there is going to be some reversal in the market despite al the known signs about reversal. I have been involve so many times in situations like this, i mean where you see the candle reversals, the moving average confirming , the RSI says there is going to be a reversal, and yet, it does not our even when you had already open a trade because you believe there was going to be a reversal.
    Fear nothing while you trade because it is just gonna cost you more frustrations with every single analysis you make. Just a small motivational tip for you sir, just focus what you have with your strategy and set tight stop loss at least 20 pips if you want to practice trading with reversal. Everybody has the same experience to lose their trading many times before they can use their strategy to fully master this reversal trading.

Not allowed!

Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226 LastLast