Reversal pattern - Page 53
Page 53 of 226 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    traders need to have good patience to wait for the market price get the saturation and consolidation in the market, and do not so rush to take the conclusion after indicate some points in the market, because this is a dynamic business and we do not know for how far and how long the price will continue the position and although we use the patterns for it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It is not everytime reversal pattern. It just can be the retesting of prices which we consider as reversal and blow our accounts in confidence. First confirm the pattern when 3 or more than 3 indicators confirm it. Waiting for the strong signal is more better option. I would like to wait until i get clear and strong signal from atleast 3 indicators and analysis of my own.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I am usually a reversal trader and the partten to reverse is is really right and works wellf or us if we want it, we have the right process that makes it better for us to prove we are doing the right thing when trading forex, reversals to me work by putting together every indicator and when they all agree then you are good to go and can make your trades known

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nur5 View Post
    It is not everytime reversal pattern. It just can be the retesting of prices which we consider as reversal and blow our accounts in confidence. First confirm the pattern when 3 or more than 3 indicators confirm it. Waiting for the strong signal is more better option. I would like to wait until i get clear and strong signal from atleast 3 indicators and analysis of my own.
    Sometimes the market makes false moves pretending that it will reverse but it does not.Reversal is as important as a trend. Because all that rises will fall sometimes and vice versa. But it depends on trader's analysis quality and talent. a talent man easily understand the market moves and support and resistance points and they can earn money by doing a better trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well, from what I have experienced it is more better and safe to take a trade which actually moves with the trend than taking one which has got to do with trend reversal. W just have to be careful with such trading setups and make sure that we have learned and understand the strategy we are making use of and ensure to apply those rules to the way we trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Reversal trading setup means that the market is changing trend, but it is not always easy due to some times, you think it is changing trend and then next other thing is that the trend continues. Personally I think the business is a risky one and to succeed, there is very much things we have got to learn and understand about the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Reversal trading setup means that the market is changing trend, but it is not always easy due to some times, you think it is changing trend and then next other thing is that the trend continues. Personally I think the business is a risky one and to succeed, there is very much things we have got to learn and understand about the market.
    The market is really changing the direction at that time of the reversal, and the reversal is riskier than the trend trading. It might be a good way to make money when the trader knows the exact time of the reversal and know how long the reversal will take, but it is so hard to know this, we are all trying to guess thing right here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Well, from what I have experienced it is more better and safe to take a trade which actually moves with the trend than taking one which has got to do with trend reversal. W just have to be careful with such trading setups and make sure that we have learned and understand the strategy we are making use of and ensure to apply those rules to the way we trade.
    Yes because follow the trend will be much easier. reversal pattern will not often happened, especially on high timeframe such as H4 and daily timeframe, so i think i we can follow the trend only, then we will get more signal and makes our trading become more profitable. From my experiences, follow the trend is much better than wait the reversal pattern

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Yes because follow the trend will be much easier. reversal pattern will not often happened, especially on high timeframe such as H4 and daily timeframe, so i think i we can follow the trend only, then we will get more signal and makes our trading become more profitable. From my experiences, follow the trend is much better than wait the reversal pattern
    No trader want to trade the hard way in here to earn. Every trader it is will always choose the easiest way possible to earn and the only thing you could do that is by following the crowd and make the right investment at the right time. It will seems like easy but actually this is very hard. Following the trend is easy enough but you need to watch out for real reversals.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Reversal perttens are really pattent and work well for us in some of the areas we know how to work with the best of every areas we know that develops a good choice we work with that makes it better for us in every form we are able to rule the different direction we know how to work in forex and protect the same given choice as a trder

Not allowed!

Page 53 of 226 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast