Reversal pattern - Page 52
Page 52 of 226 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Well, before we would be able to have that reversal signal, we need to make sure that we have made good trading practice on how to trade. Forex trading is a risky business a business that we have to learn, we have to invest more time on the demo trading account to become successful. SO many people in forex trading are not being able to make money because they don't learn and they don't have what it takes to make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    hello trader we need to simple way to know how to trade in forex market with reversal pattern. you know price action baaic is the best system in forex market. as far as I know nill fuller is the father of price action trading system its also very effective in the market. it help you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto1971 View Post
    hello trader we need to simple way to know how to trade in forex market with reversal pattern. you know price action baaic is the best system in forex market. as far as I know nill fuller is the father of price action trading system its also very effective in the market. it help you.
    That is correct, when traders have the simple way of trading, they will have better means to make sure they are doing their trading well. To make sure that traders are carefully working for the success of their trading, they need so many things, and either price action or indicator, the risk management is what will help further.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Depending on the trading strategy that is been used, there are so many signals that we would see when we are expecting the reserving pattern, we could be making use of the candle stick pattern when trading which could give to us good signal when to enter the trade and when not to enter, what matters the most is that we are been able to understand the trading strategy been used.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    i ever tried to trade with use the patterns and till now still get the problems to understand it, for many times i got failing to indicate this thing and so i back to my basic to trade with follow the trend, but if i can understand this thing, believe that will get my best peformance to trade and get the advantages from it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    reserval pattern is like resistance and support points, when market goes in down trend at one point it supports and move up for short time, but the real trend of market is down, but i think in this time it is risky, some time it breaks one point and move fast in same direction so this can be bad for us

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    reserval pattern is like resistance and support points, when market goes in down trend at one point it supports and move up for short time, but the real trend of market is down, but i think in this time it is risky, some time it breaks one point and move fast in same direction so this can be bad for us
    reversal surely is very dangerous and we need to know where they might occur as well. But it's not like they will always follow the resistance and the support point too while we trade. They might change from time to time and sometimes they might even reverse without touching them too. Trading is not as easy as what we thought since breaking point sometimes might reverse again.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    reversal surely is very dangerous and we need to know where they might occur as well. But it's not like they will always follow the resistance and the support point too while we trade. They might change from time to time and sometimes they might even reverse without touching them too. Trading is not as easy as what we thought since breaking point sometimes might reverse again.
    Reversal is important and we just need to reduce the loss from that when that happened. That is precisely why we need to learn when we can predict them to happen. If we can predict them to happen then it will make a greater use later. Breaking certain points will tend to make the market moves in one way and surely that will be the point where the reversal is being tested.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Most times the reversal pattern have worked for me and it have more success rate each time the price reaches the both support and resistance levels. A good and smart trader can use this opportunity to make good money on their own and indeed it will be a good trade they can so much enjoy about. With forex more profits can be made and right in this business we can always develop and have a good means to make proper profitable gains.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    You have tried on your explanation, and i believe that you are one sided here, the reversal pattern is the pattern that is opposite to the trend of the market, it is a change in the trend of the market at that time. And this is a good working ways for traders that can sue it well, it is not only the support and resistance that can confirm this.

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 226 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast