Reversal pattern - Page 51
Page 51 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I think the reversal pattern gets to works very well in a ranging market where we can map out the support and resistance level. With this means we can trade to earn and reverse our trade when the movement reaches our support and resistant levels. It's also a profitable way to trade but it's best applied when the market is ranging.
    I think we do not use reversal pattern in a ranging market only, but we can use it in trending market. Most of trader who trade with the trend using reversal pattern to know the trend and follow the trend. If we like to trade in ranging market, i think we do not need to detect the reversal pattern, only detect the sideway market only

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I think we do not use reversal pattern in a ranging market only, but we can use it in trending market. Most of trader who trade with the trend using reversal pattern to know the trend and follow the trend. If we like to trade in ranging market, i think we do not need to detect the reversal pattern, only detect the sideway market only
    For trading ranging market I think using oscillators is good because at that time there is no clarity on trend. In trading the rule is to follow what works for you. If a trader able to follow his strategy that time he is able to make profit from his trade. But the problem is that out of emotions a trader has his strategy and plan but do not follow it properly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Reversal pattern of trade is a good strategy we can make use of to make more profits in forex. If we can know the point to which a trade movement would reach to make reversal, we can make money with it. It's one part of trading strategy some traders follow when they see a nice setup for it. This is far from been my strategy but I might try it one of this days.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Reversal pattern of trade is a good strategy we can make use of to make more profits in forex. If we can know the point to which a trade movement would reach to make reversal, we can make money with it. It's one part of trading strategy some traders follow when they see a nice setup for it. This is far from been my strategy but I might try it one of this days.
    I do know that it might be good to trade the reversal pattern, but the trader has to know the reversal strategy very well, this is a very hard way to trade sometimes. The traders might think it is easy, but it is not, and it needs the work of many set of trading tools to be put together before the trader can complement make money through it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    It has always been one of my favorite patterns, but there are more added to it, than just seeing it on the chart, it would take extra knowledge from you to be able to define the movement of the market and be able to know where the market is headed and on how to make the analysis to make it work for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    This have been one pattern some experienced traders uses to make money from forex. You will be very experienced in forex before you could start trading with this strategy. The reversal pattern could be very profitable as long as you know what to do at the best time. The ability to know when the reversal movement is ready would give an experienced traders that opportunity to earn from this pattern.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Reversal is always a hard way for many traders, i do not like it because it is not supporting the trend which is the direction of the market, The trend is the safest way for making money, while the trader of the reversal will make money, but they will have to out more favorable measure to get that done for themselves in the forex business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Reversal is always a hard way for many traders, i do not like it because it is not supporting the trend which is the direction of the market, The trend is the safest way for making money, while the trader of the reversal will make money, but they will have to out more favorable measure to get that done for themselves in the forex business.
    A trend cannot continue for ever. So I think reversals is as important as a trend is and we should learn that also equally well. With luck we cannot earn regularlily so we must have good experience in the forex to make profit. Without experience its impossible to earn money regularlily.Because without experience we cannot handle it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    This have been one pattern some experienced traders uses to make money from forex. You will be very experienced in forex before you could start trading with this strategy. The reversal pattern could be very profitable as long as you know what to do at the best time. The ability to know when the reversal movement is ready would give an experienced traders that opportunity to earn from this pattern.
    Not just one pattern, they have it lots and they learned it and therefore knowing when to take it and when not to take it. this is what experience would have to teach us. Basically, the reversal patterns to me are the candle sticks, which could come in form of the bullish engulfing pattern or the bearish engulfing pattern.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Not just one pattern, they have it lots and they learned it and therefore knowing when to take it and when not to take it. this is what experience would have to teach us. Basically, the reversal patterns to me are the candle sticks, which could come in form of the bullish engulfing pattern or the bearish engulfing pattern.
    Experience of traders will surely be making ways for the trader, this is what will make sure traders are making success through a good working way. To make success is the way of what the trader knows, and traders will gain experience before knowing anything correctly in the market, and the experience is what will be suggesting the best decsiosn in many ways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Experience of traders will surely be making ways for the trader, this is what will make sure traders are making success through a good working way. To make success is the way of what the trader knows, and traders will gain experience before knowing anything correctly in the market, and the experience is what will be suggesting the best decsiosn in many ways.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast