Reversal pattern - Page 50
Page 50 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I think the reversal pattern gets to works very well in a ranging market where we can map out the support and resistance level. With this means we can trade to earn and reverse our trade when the movement reaches our support and resistant levels. It's also a profitable way to trade but it's best applied when the market is ranging.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Reversal is as important as a trend. Because all that rises will fall sometimes and vice versa. But it depends on trader's analysis quality and talent. a talent man easily understand the market moves and support and resistance points and they can earn money by doing a better trade. so if am experienced then i easily understand all the rule and indicators.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    the reversal of trading forex is that there is a weight and for the good issue that for the right working proper trading formations that works well for every trader in such informations that we need to trade the good of every trader when we form the good issue the same trades is protested and when we form a certain history we have a great chance to make money that traders have the right in the difference that works forms

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    Reversal is as important as a trend. Because all that rises will fall sometimes and vice versa. But it depends on trader's analysis quality and talent. a talent man easily understand the market moves and support and resistance points and they can earn money by doing a better trade. so if am experienced then i easily understand all the rule and indicators.
    Yes you said it right reversals are as important as trends are in our analysis. Actually support and resistance points are pivotal to where reversals can happen. This is all taken care by analysis and so analysis must precede every trade. Laziness can turn out to be one of the most fatal things for forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    The best the trader can do to make the best gains in the market is so understand the market very well, each candle in the market is communicating to the trader and giving meaning , if we can read and interpret the message , we make the best use of them to make profits, some of them that indicate reversal are pin bar, hammer, doji etc

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by better View Post
    The best the trader can do to make the best gains in the market is so understand the market very well, each candle in the market is communicating to the trader and giving meaning , if we can read and interpret the message , we make the best use of them to make profits, some of them that indicate reversal are pin bar, hammer, doji etc
    Each candle is showing us the market moves. So using candles and some indicators have always been good way to study the markets. I am a technical trader as it is more easier as one requires only to look at the chart and indicators to decipher what is best to do. I do think all fundamental news is factored in the price at any given time and technicals can give us further direction even during news time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Each candle is showing us the market moves. So using candles and some indicators have always been good way to study the markets. I am a technical trader as it is more easier as one requires only to look at the chart and indicators to decipher what is best to do. I do think all fundamental news is factored in the price at any given time and technicals can give us further direction even during news time.
    It is good to use the candlesticks when traders have the skills to get the right signals through it, it is better for trader to make the right skills and use that to make tehir success in the forex business. No matter what traders are doing, they will always get to understand more when they learn and everything is done well by the wise traders after the learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    reversal happened when the trend is started to change and when the market start to make new levels and support and resistance levels, trading with reversal is profitable and so the trader can make good profits if he catch this reversal from the beginning, the trader can detect this reversal with many tools like moving averages as it is good for determination of the direction of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    in forex trading, reversal patterns exist and are very effective while trading, these patterns are known by their names and technics to use them properly, when it comes to "the pattern range broken", I never heard about it, I would like to read more about this pattern from the thread owner to see how profitable will be if we use it as reversal pattern.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by better View Post
    It is better to always know that the market can reverse, and there are good dealings in trading the reversal of the market when the trader knows it too. This means that trading could be interpreted based on what the strategy of the trader says. While the ones you have said here are not such that i use because they look so confusing to me.

Not allowed!

Page 50 of 226 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast