Reversal pattern - Page 4
Page 4 of 226 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    For reversal pattern we can use the stoch indicator plus also macd indicator and yes we should wait for the candlestick pattern like pin bar, doji, or engulfing patterns support the reversal/divergence . And then only trade. This strategy really works a lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    For the reversal pattern it would better base on candlestick because it more accurate and never lagging or repaint. Beside candlestick pattern, we can take consider for chart pattern and i think naked trader will more familiar and more recognize with chart patterns.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    well that market is must reversal pattern to use only happen when the market expectation is off, I am take a in my own idea the best give to most accuracy then using RSI is best , moving average.and also try to zig zag indicator its best work for that market first you use to in demo account then real .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj View Post
    For reverse pattern we can use technical analysis, MAC D indicator, and RSI indicators these all are very good to analyse the market well at the time of reversal pattern I always focus most of all on the technical analysis because its always best for the result
    Using MACD or RSI indicators are good but sometimes gives false signal. I personally hard to understand about those indicators because I rarely get profit from them even I place an order in right place and right time. The price won't move reversed but continue its trend. This cause the price touch my stop loss again and again. I don't use them since few weeks ago. I prefer to draw trendline, use fibonacci, or use equidistant channel.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Using MACD or RSI indicators are good but sometimes gives false signal. I personally hard to understand about those indicators because I rarely get profit from them even I place an order in right place and right time. The price won't move reversed but continue its trend. This cause the price touch my stop loss again and again. I don't use them since few weeks ago. I prefer to draw trendline, use fibonacci, or use equidistant channel.
    I agree, using price action is much better than if we use MACD or RSI. We can use those indicator just to confirm our analysis using trendline, fibonacci or other tools which more accurate than indicator. Then we just use indicator to confirm our analysis only, and not to get signal from the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    We should find forex reversal point to do forex trade. Otherwise we will lose our money in forex. so we have to find reversal point.We can follow chart pattern by candle.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    I agree, using price action is much better than if we use MACD or RSI. We can use those indicator just to confirm our analysis using trendline, fibonacci or other tools which more accurate than indicator. Then we just use indicator to confirm our analysis only, and not to get signal from the market
    Absolutely sir. I only use indicators as a confirmation signal that strengthen and support my analysis using manual trading tools such as fibonacci. I don't want to take risk again by using indicator to get accurate signal for selling or buying because I realize that indicators always late. It follow the market's condition and react after it, not the contrary.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dheeraj View Post
    For reverse pattern we can use technical analysis, MAC D indicator, and RSI indicators these all are very good to analyse the market well at the time of reversal pattern I always focus most of all on the technical analysis because its always best for the result
    There are different indicator traders can use to identify a reversal trend,although am not too familiar with the Macd as regards to reversal but the rsi am awear of and the manner at which I apply this is when the price is forming lower low but the rsi isn't its a sign that the bears are fading out so look to buy,while if the price is forming a higher high but the rsi isn't then look to sell,am one more important factor is applying this strategy in the right time frame, I would recommend 15m for short term,1hr for medium term and day chart for long term.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think that to facilitate this is solitary of the riskiest trading panache. At slightest you need to know whether the advertise own a high spot good fortune representing the return since the data single move the advertise representing a selected split second or rejection. If the advertise being stimulated by a large data followed by you won't be able to consume this strategy next to all.reversal pattern give us huge profit if find the right time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Absolutely sir. I only use indicators as a confirmation signal that strengthen and support my analysis using manual trading tools such as fibonacci. I don't want to take risk again by using indicator to get accurate signal for selling or buying because I realize that indicators always late. It follow the market's condition and react after it, not the contrary.
    Yes, i dont use indicator to get signal also, it is better to use price action,because price action will be more accurate than signal from any indicator. Many times, i dont use any indicator anymore. if i need to use indicator, then i just use moving average only. We will know the reversal pattern better if we use price action than use indicator

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 226 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast