Reversal pattern - Page 3
Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex trading always show the reversal trading in the pattern and i think the people can do the best in the forex and the reversal pattern will be help us when we are in the selling trend then this reversal trend will make us good in the good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedkhan236 View Post
    Forex trading always show the reversal trading in the pattern and i think the people can do the best in the forex and the reversal pattern will be help us when we are in the selling trend then this reversal trend will make us good in the good profit.
    Exactly !I agree with you. The price patterns forms as well as divergences also forms which indicates that there is a reversal going on. So , we should wait till some candlestick has formed and also MACD should be showing divergence too . And then trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    The candle stick actually gives one of the best reversal signal the doji. If a doji occurs in the higher time charts especially when price is over sold or over bought and other indicators shows divergence then a reversal signal is produced.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    The candle stick actually gives one of the best reversal signal the doji. If a doji occurs in the higher time charts especially when price is over sold or over bought and other indicators shows divergence then a reversal signal is produced.
    I think you made mistakes about doji candlestick, as I know doji is condition that buyers and sellers had same powers so condition of market is not bullish or bearish. Doji candlestick is happening when opening price is almost same with closing price in certain candlestick and the shadow above and below open and close position are similar.

From my knowledges, reversal condition is not given with doji candlestick but from hammer candlestick or pin bar candlestick. I think you talked about pinbar not doji candlestick there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    I personally use zigzag indicator to determine the reversal point. I think it gives me most accuracy than using RSI, moving average, and more. Using zigzag indicator provides me not only reversed pattern but also when to enter and exit the market. This technique works better when I use daily and previous support resistance technique. Try this indicator, zigzag non-repaint indicator in your demo. I suggest to use big time frame from H1 for better result. Happy green pips

Attachment 1409

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Usually i use candlestick pattern to detect the reversal sign, such as shooting star for uptrend and hammer for downtrend. When that pattern formed then i will setup the pending stop orders (buy stop or sell stop) to follow the new trend and ride on the trend, hiks.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    Usually i use candlestick pattern to detect the reversal sign, such as shooting star for uptrend and hammer for downtrend. When that pattern formed then i will setup the pending stop orders (buy stop or sell stop) to follow the new trend and ride on the trend, hiks.
    yes, it is the good way to know the reversal patternm especially when we know that the shooting star and hammer in the support and resistent level, we will know that the price will be reserval, and it is the good time to make open position. but we still need to use stop loss, to avoid bad signal, because candlestick pattern sometimes can be wrong also

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    yes, it is the good way to know the reversal patternm especially when we know that the shooting star and hammer in the support and resistent level, we will know that the price will be reserval, and it is the good time to make open position. but we still need to use stop loss, to avoid bad signal, because candlestick pattern sometimes can be wrong also
    Candlestick pattern will not gives wrong signal. To get accurate signal, use big time frame from H1. It is easier to do candlestick analysis if you use bigger time frame. And also, do not decided to fast whether the candlestick will show us the signal. We should wait for some time for confirmation that the price will go down or up. After we get the confirmation and the next candlestick gives us the signal, then decide what to do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    For reversal, which is tradign against the trend, which i wont recomment to newbies at all. I look for 3 things:
    Firstly, support/resistance areas. Secondly, candlestick reversal pattern in small time frame. THirdly, MACD showing divergence . Only then i trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    For reverse pattern we can use technical analysis, MAC D indicator, and RSI indicators these all are very good to analyse the market well at the time of reversal pattern I always focus most of all on the technical analysis because its always best for the result

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast