Reversal pattern - Page 2
Page 2 of 226 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    Reversal pattern is one of the Forex trading styles . I think it is so much critical .Because various function is essential to operate trading in this style . So that it might be called the riskiest trading style . One must have high prediction quality about the ensuing market's position . It not suitable for much unstable market position . It is helpful to use pin bars and other candlestick formation for reversal when they are in near support and resistance areas.we must keep good knowledge about it's use .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    reversal pattern only happen when the market expectation is off. if you think that you could keep making money just by following the reversal pattern in the market then you're wrong here. The reason for that is because the market will be following the trend and if you're just wrong one times, you will loss a great deal of money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    For this kind of catch, it is better that you know what you want first, if you have a strategy that works, you might be using it with the strategies that will find the opposition in the market, this means the reversing area, it is not always like that but be sure that you will get what you want if you use them to be careful when you are at the right trend at that time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Oh nice there are many way to check with reversal pattern I always use the technical analysis for that RSI, MACD, candlesticks also very good for to find out the reversal pattern and fibonnaci is also very good to analyze the reveral pattern in forex market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)
    am finding it a bit difficult to understand your strategy,but ill still like to contribute on this topic.whats most important is knowing the over all trend on the larger time frame,lets say for inter-day trader,you should focus on the day chart to identify the trend,and also the fundamentals of the given currency you intend to trade on,after gathering all these info,you should be able to tell the direction of trend.so coming to the aspect of reversal,normally i prefer trading the jpy crosses on reversal strategy especially gbpjpy and eurjpy,lets say if on the day chart the pair is bullish,all i do is place a buy order of 100 pips below opening price,just like a pullback strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i agree with you but sometime we need the filter signal about this rejection up/down or countinous for the trend..overbought or oversell..and always used money management because you can survive forex jungle and disipline with your system anything posibble for the markets

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    yes that's very important topic for a trader.. cause reversal pattern is the most essential and great point to make reverse trade... As usually I say that just be expert about candle pattern then of course you will be expert to make successful trade In saa Allah..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by alv_trader View Post
    A reversal pattern, which usually occurs after a major movement in the price of a stock or in the entire market, is an indication that investors should adjust their positions to take advantage of the coming change in market direction. Reversal patterns can be revealed by candlesticks, in which case, these patterns are known as candlestick reversal patterns. But its not easy to predict reversal pattern. Can you give some advice how to predict more accurate?
    Candlestick pattern or chart pattern can answer your question here, bro. Especially for candlestick pattern, there are some popular patterns to detect reversal like pinbar, shooting star, morning star, evening star, hammer, and doji. It will be great if you can combine them with trendline, or Resistance and Support.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    Candlestick pattern or chart pattern can answer your question here, bro. Especially for candlestick pattern, there are some popular patterns to detect reversal like pinbar, shooting star, morning star, evening star, hammer, and doji. It will be great if you can combine them with trendline, or Resistance and Support.
    That's right. Candlestick pattern can be used to know the next movement of candlestick and different pattern would give different signal. If you want to know reversal movement, I think you must know pinbar pattern or hammer pattern if I don't make mistakes. I am not quite good in recognize candlestick pattern for giving me signal. But positvely that pinbar is used to know reversal movement and it would be better to use time frame H1 and H4 so don't use only one time frame if it is possible. If you want to use only one time frame so I suggest to use H4 Time frame.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally i dont trade reversal pattern as i dont have much knowldge on the candlestick,though i do draw mine support and resistance and i normally see the reversal in trading and a long term trader so really dont bother much about the reversal in the market since i could hold a position for more 3 weeks or month atimes.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 226 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast