Reversal pattern - Page 207
Page 207 of 213 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2121

Thread: Reversal pattern

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Traders should be able to understand when market reversal should happen. Usually it happens after market has no energy to go further and it finds stong support or resitance levels and it makes reversal. One of the best of reversal patterns are engulfing candles sticks when market gives a clear signal that it is doing reversal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Being hurry to do anything in the market will only leads to serious trouble for that trader. We can only trade successfully when we are working with the trading systems that will give us the the absolute trust on what we are doing. I don't trade reversal, and i don't expect any trader to trade it, the reversal will make traders to take wrong turns than the success they can make with it. Traders can likely use larger time frames with reversal and be losing.
    The trader who will also be in a hurry will trade with the use of the little time frame and you know such can lead to so much losses, so it is good that the trader always avoid being in a hurry but follow the higher time frame, the reversal patterns that will work has to be expected on the support and resistance levels, that is the best place where to expect the movement of price.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 4
    There are different reversal patterns that can easily be spotted on the charts, we sometimes believe that reversal are difficult, but if we truly watch and observed the charts very well, there is a clear pattern we would see that would change our orientation about reversal being difficult, but the obvious ones are that the candlestick that will be showing up subsequently will be extremely small in nature.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    When i am looking out for a reversal patterns in the forex market , i always go out in search of the likes of the ascending or descending triangles, and the rest because these are always the best and the surest of market reversal.I am very sure that you know how dangerous it is to trade market reversal, so i make sure that i go for the best chart that will give me the best edge over the market before i can trade reversal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    There are a lot of ways we can look at reversal patterns in this market,but if you follow trend it is very important that you know when market is going to reverse other wise you will lose some of the good profits you have made already,trend line break is one good method then price action also very important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Traders should be able to understand when market reversal should happen. Usually it happens after market has no energy to go further and it finds stong support or resitance levels and it makes reversal. One of the best of reversal patterns are engulfing candles sticks when market gives a clear signal that it is doing reversal.
    Reversal can happen at any time, and one thing about the reversal in the market is that it is not always coming straightforward, that is the reason for many traders to make mistakes about it. The only thing i know is that when traders have a good trend trading strategy, that trend trading strategy will be able to tell the trader when there is a reversal, it will be plain for that trend trading strategy to know a thing like that.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is not fully secure for trader to work in reversal of market i like to trade strightly with the trend and it is enoungh for fulfill my target , i do not plan for reversal of trade because we have to consider so many factor for calculation and i do not have knowledge but once reversal happen market have new direction so i trade i curret trend you can call it as a reversal trade the results are always outstanding .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    From experience we can learn and then get to factor the reversal patterns we should be expecting in the business. A lot of patterns could indicate the reversal, but we ought to know what is more common and more possible to cause reversals. Reversals to me is known by the trader knowing the support and resistance and then being able to take trades in accordance to that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Reversal can be traded either aggressively or with a conservative mindset, the two approaches have their strengths and weaknesses, the aggressive makes you take the reversal immediately it happens, the advantages of course is that you are going to get a very small stop loss, but the disadvantages is always that you would get stop out more than someone who has chosen the conservative path.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    From experience we can learn and then get to factor the reversal patterns we should be expecting in the business. A lot of patterns could indicate the reversal, but we ought to know what is more common and more possible to cause reversals. Reversals to me is known by the trader knowing the support and resistance and then being able to take trades in accordance to that.
    Many people get caught wrongly when a trade is about to reverse, so until the reasoning is good trading reversal is not bad either. There is neither a universally best strategy nor chart patterns. Some traders might understand some patterns better and be in a position to use them more efficiently while some traders might be good with some other chart patterns.

Not allowed!

Page 207 of 213 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211 ... LastLast