Reversal pattern - Page 101
Page 101 of 226 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2252

Thread: Reversal pattern

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Reversal pattern

1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    Sir, are you saying that these are some of the signs that we need to notice when a reversal is about to occur in the market? i can see that most of the time a lot of traders do not know when a reversal is about to occur in the market and we blindly open a new trade even at the point of reversal, this i have done many times and sometimes i wonder if the market is always targeting my orders for reversal, but it is never so, it is because i do not know most of the signs that the market gives when it is about to reverse and that is why i like to appreciate you for this great effort at putting this together for us to learn from.
    We will get these pattern and clue when we have knowledge about trading with it we have to make it sure we are trading well with our ideas and with success chances we must have to learn through demo account and observe market price changes so all will be beneficial and more effective in trading to get positive and successful trade results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufyan View Post
    I use the candlestick pattern whilst I'm buying and selling and that I know a way to make alternate and observe the reversal sample depending on the getting to know I have been able to get finished within the market. My buying and selling experience has made me learn and recognize that candlestick can be an excellent device to understanding the reversal sample inside the market and it works truly if we are aiming at the better time body.
    When market is follow a trend then this trend is not for very long time because at some point this market is need to move some reversal then its can follow its trend. If we are find this point of market then its very easy for us to get profit from this market and set our life with earning of this business. We must need to concentrate on this market if we want earn high profit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    The meaning of reversal in the forex market is a change in the price of a price trend, which can be a positive or negative change against prevailing trend. There are lot of reversal strategy, but there is one that I really like and that is strong trend reversal strategy. It works on any time frame and with all market I trade. The strategy combine the concept of trends and velocity which are the key ingredients for analyzing price action. With this strategy we don't assume a reversal will occur, rather we wait for a number of key factors to align that signal a reversal underway.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I thin k the best reversal patterns finder is the Fibonacci levels because this trading strategy is best for both trend trading and market reversal patterns. If we are know that how to use these levels in our trading then we can easily get high profit from this business. If we want success in forex then we must need to trade on this market with proper planning and use a good trading strategy in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Reversal pattern are very useful technique in trading because we have to learn about it and will develop a good technique if we do so that will be useful and effective for trading results successfully , observe market movement and apply different indicator for this purpose once we see our requirement met that will be profitable for earning well .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

Reversal pattern

Forex trader need to know the meaning of reversal pattern. Whenever trader come across reversal in the market trend,trader need to apply enough patient, in order to remain in the market or to close trade with profit, after the reversal of the trend,the market trend will continue as usual.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Olabode Thomas View Post
    Forex trader need to know the meaning of reversal pattern. Whenever trader come across reversal in the market trend,trader need to apply enough patient, in order to remain in the market or to close trade with profit, after the reversal of the trend,the market trend will continue as usual.
    There are many trend patterns in this market if we are follow them then we can earn profit from this market. In this way there are some reversal patterns that help us to earn profit from market reversal patterns and we can easily make high profit from this market when we are follow them in our trading. I like to trade with reversal patterns because this is the best way to earn high profit from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    1. The pattern range broken
    2. Reduced growth in an uptrend, or a greater low in a downtrend.
    3. Crack below the best low in an uptrend, or above the past great in a downtrend
    At factor 3 the change is verified and every person's sibling is getting brief.
    A quit run often follows to re-test the transmission at factor 3.
    Quicker investors may get brief on the X, or even nearer to the 2 depending on other signs (divergence, Fibonacci retracement, Bollinger group contact, etc.)
    Thank you for sharing this on this forum. There are lot of strategy to trade reversal strategy in the forex market. Reversal is a change in the price trend which can be a good or bad of change against prevailing trend. Most of the time we are better off trading with the trend because when the price is moving in a dominant direction we typically get better reward: risk ratios. But on this reversal strategy we can often we can get huge reward :ratio because we are getting into a reversal early which means we can typically keep our risk with different entry and stop loss, quite small and our profit potential.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufyan View Post
    The that means of reversal within the forex market is a trade within the price of a price trend, which can be a fantastic or negative change against winning trend. There are a lot of reversal strategy, but there's one that I simply like and that is strong trend reversal method. It works for any time body and with all market, I alternate. The method combines the idea of tendencies and pace which are the important thing elements for reading fee motion.
    It is when the price will possibly turn around, no one knows about that, but then still we can get to be able to use some clues that we will get from the trading strategy we are using. Like we check on the support and resistance levels and then we look for the candle stick pattern to be able to know what the market is reporting through the patterns it formed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Like we check on the support and resistance levels and then we look for the candle stick pattern to be able to know what the market is reporting through the patterns it formed.
    yes support and resistance can tell us about retest of market but still we can not confirm that its a retest of market or its trend changing, so both things are necessary here to understand for a safe order but we people do not use proper learning ways and lose in that way, reversal pattern are trend changing pattern can be same for sometime so don't wait for more time to exit, after exit wait for sometime you can understand then

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 226 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast