Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret of Accuracy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0

Secret of Accuracy

"Which technique is the best?"
    This is people are asking that every beginner would like to ask.
    I have no concept how to respond this query, but I know how you can enhance your strategy's precision to 90-95%.
    As long as you know this 2 little key, I believe you should get your own best strategy

2 little secret:
    i) Different Time Frame
    ii) Different Scalping Strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zintek View Post
    I have no concept how to respond this query, but I know how you can enhance your strategy's precision to 90-95%.
    As long as you know this 2 little key, I believe you should get your own best strategy

2 little secret:
    i) Different Time Frame
    I like scalping occasionally in certain pairs only and not on major pairs such as I might like scalping in eur / jpy and some people might like to scalping in the major pairs and some people do not like the style and the strategy and many day traders who like to trading because they may be busy working

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 15

2 little secret:
    i) Different Time Frame
    I think "Different Time Frame" here meaning to compare one timeframe to another bigger/smaller timeframe.
    Basic pattern of price movement is Big TF contain combination smaller TF, smaller TF contain combination of smallest TF.... so it mean to make trade (OP), we need to compare bigger & smaller TF... if bigger trend showing bullish, then smaller TF must be same bullish.

About "Different Scalping Strategy", I think its more proper with selecting a different proper strategy, in a different right situation... Could be use technique swing, scalping, breakout, trending/counter trend, etc... depends on current market pattern.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304

2 little secret:
    i) Different Time Frame
    All the techniques are good, the trader must use a technique that is comfortable to use, and one thing that traders should do is minimize the possibility of loss and to maximize the win. So simple it can be concluded that the trader should look for the best ratio in win and loss. Trader is the key of success of a technique.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    Whenever i see broing markets, i shift to scalping strategies like targetting 10 pips or so. And on the long run, i am a price action trader and the accuracy is like 80%-90% of the time being successful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    just the both of them is completely a blind strategy. Well, i know that some scalpers are good and they are very effectively using the timing to enter and quickly close their loss if they find something is weird. But just with these 2 things you're saying then we won't get anywhere and it's still completely blur.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    According to me both are necessary well I love the combination of my strategy and H4 time frames its best for me for doing trading and love to trade with my own system hope you are also enjoy your strategy and your time frames enjoy your trading and enjoy the profits too guys :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I think that this issue is large in the forex trading, it is larger than the ay that traders takes it, to me, i think that if you are sure to analyze all the trading pattern on all the time frames in the market, this will give you a better clue, but you can not just be getting all at once, you will have to be patient for the strategy to give you the best tangible result all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    If a trader need to be perfect and professional he should always trade with accuracy.A trader should always change hi strategies time to time because the market is unstable as the prices always goes up and down.Time frame is also important for traders which can be changes too at times.This two factors can make a traders life simple and easy.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well such a method of trading can definitely assist a trader in becoming successfull if applied in a right manner, whereby planning before applying comes first and risk management shouldn't be taken for granted, meaning that as a trader its important you posess these skills if you want to earn consistent profit in the currency market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast