Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899

Thread: Change your trading properly

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Change your trading properly

Hi everybody.

Did you think about improving your trading?
    I mean trading, not your knowledge about markets. Knowledge is one piece of a puzzle, your actions will create you profit or loss.

In this post I've made classifcation of phases that every trader goes through.

So the main obstacle is to make transition from phase 3 to phase 4.

I've written before that trader should take 100% responsibility for his decisions and face truth about himself, but let's say you know that truth. You know what to change. Can you stop doing that?

Not at all!

You should initiate and maintain process of change.

It's more tough then it seems and it explains such poor overall result (70% of traders lose money, 20% can't keep profits and make breakeven, just 10% are profitable).

In this post I will share with you some ideas from professional coaching, that will help you boost your performance.

There are several core principles, that will help you change properly:

1. Work on just one issue at a time

Common mistake occurs when person tries to work on everything.
    It doesn't work. It will create chaos and keep you less focused.

2. Set short-term goals

Set yourself weekly goal and work on it.
    For example - this week I'm working on my skills of selecting good trading locations e t.c.

3. Maintain problem solving approach

It's impossible to improve focusing mostly on what you are doing wrong.
    But it's easier to focus on harmful actions rather then on effective actions.

Neuropsycologists call it "negativity bias". Our brain was "designed" to aboid bad not focusing on good.
    This imbalance should be eliminated.

That's why it's necessary to praise yourself for what you've done right today.

to be contiuned...

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    When you are not doing that fine in forex trading,there must be a reason why it is so, in the sense that when you are losing there must be something that you are not doing fine, that you have to learn how to do it. So you'd improve gradually the more you learn, the more constant you are with the market.
    there is a reason for everything in the forex business, the working of traders to know the best out of their work is by the learning of traders and the use properly of what they learned in the forex business, and your work will make it fine for you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    there is a reason for everything in the forex business, the working of traders to know the best out of their work is by the learning of traders and the use properly of what they learned in the forex business, and your work will make it fine for you.
    [lang=id]when the traders make enough knowledge and get right skill, they can work well in the market, but the process to get this point will take much time and maybe for them will change their trading system before get the suit one, and for this side, they only need to trade with something good for their talents,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    1. Work on just one issue at a time
    with the chance as having of details with the limit on expends to work with the different customs of manage with the trading tasks those leaves of good supports on coverage as trader manages with good resistance on targeting numbers of returns within the range of times to complete tasks with the moderation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]when the traders make enough knowledge and get right skill, they can work well in the market, but the process to get this point will take much time and maybe for them will change their trading system before get the suit one, and for this side, they only need to trade with something good for their talents,[/lang]
    Surely knowledge and skills brings about good trading results. It is always true that without enough knowledge, no one in this business would earn a profit that he aimed to. Knowledge is very important in Forex trading and in making profits. It is highly required that if someone will enter in this field, he should learn first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    These means that you need to keep on adjusting the trades and the work you have you need to work with the right perspective and well in bold channels of showing how much the trades can be well prove in certain areas of forex market we are all formed to prove such choices

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    If we are doing any thing in the market and then we see that we are not making progress then it is time to learn and change the way we are trading. For forex trading works of the traders that are ready to make improvement and changes to their trades. The emotions could be the cause of the losses so we have to learn from it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    If we are doing any thing in the market and then we see that we are not making progress then it is time to learn and change the way we are trading. For forex trading works of the traders that are ready to make improvement and changes to their trades. The emotions could be the cause of the losses so we have to learn from it.
    Before we decide to change the trading strategy and any thing and means by which we are trading. We need to first make sure to have consulted the journal we are making use of so that we can ascertain the problem and then know how to fixed it. but if we are doing all good and not getting much losses then there is nothing to change.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Dear guy I am struggling how to eliminate my mistake maximum. As this is quite impossible to 100% stop our mistake. My mistake are not alarming position. I try to gain defendable skill and how to better implement in my trading. But still I am not so sound position that I finished recovering my lost money. I hope that is not so far.

Not allowed!

Page 99 of 99 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899