Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading
Page 1 of 207 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Reason some beginners lose huge money: I have seen that some beginners have lost huge money in trading. But why did they lost huge money? The answer is simple. They traded with a huge amount of money and risked it. Even if any beginner practiced a lot on a demo account he will not still be in a position to trade successfully in real trading. Real trading experience is vital for successful real trading.

Why should beginners not invest huge money to do trading
    It is always advisable that beginners trade with small deposit at least for the first few months of real trading. This can help them to gain the real trading experience which is invaluable for success in this business. I think when a beginners moves from demo to real for the first time their learning is not complete. They are still in their learning stage. And in this learning stage trading with small deposit will ensure that despite wrong trading their losses will not be big.

: It is only when we have enough experience and we are sure of our capabilities as a Forex trader we should think of investing big here. If beginners rush to earn big trading with a big deposit then there is almost a sure probability of their losing that big deposit and giving a big start to severe financial crises. Forex is not a business were irrational behavior or illogical trading will be excused.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Yes risk should be taken in accordance with what our losing capacity is. Also when a beginner starts the real trade he should take small risks. With small risk his losses will be small. And even if he goes wrong anytime he will not lose a large amount of money. It is after becoming a professional trader that we can think of taking high risk to earn more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    As a new trader we should invest less in trading. And that's also true mate that we should take less risk in trading. Any type of high risk will not give us any satisfaction in our trading performance. My aim is to make money till life time from this business so I am very clear about my risk level in each trade. As a beginner our aim should be less investment and less risk

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    As a new trader we should invest less in trading. And that's also true mate that we should take less risk in trading. Any type of high risk will not give us any satisfaction in our trading performance. My aim is to make money till life time from this business so I am very clear about my risk level in each trade. As a beginner our aim should be less investment and less risk
    the truth is that many of the newbies that come into this business only think of the money there can make when there are trading the market,the level of understanding we are having can only determine if we are gonna last as a trader in this business when trading the market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes beginner trader should work of the better as preparing of the good supports on qualifying of the choice with the system as those to met with the customs with the trading profile to run with the live plan.
    as to avoid of the worse of the risks to lose of the good games with the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Most newbies rush thing in their trading,they think that their is easy money in online forex and so they increase the lot sizes during trading in hope of gaining huge profits but in reality the bigger the risk will only mean huge loses, what is important here is to hone our skill first as a good trader before thinking of risking more.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Yes, i believe experience can make trader know trading for earning very good. It is justifying the risk for trader to trade, traders can not trade what they can not work with, it will make them to have emotion or make them to lose the trade, one can work only with what they believe they are capable of.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    The beginners wouldn't have been losing that much has it been they took forex trading as a serious business thereby using first the demo account before the real account, but most of them would jump into the real account first because they would want to make money that fast which eventually got them to losing their money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    This is correct brother. A trader should therefore deposit what he thinks he can risk and also he should expect what he thinks he can achieve. Beginners sometimes get lured by the lucrative nature of the Forex business and they want huge profits right from the beginning. But in trading we are rewarded according to our knowledge and skill levels. it is always prudent for beginner to invest small and focus on learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    This is correct brother. A trader should therefore deposit what he thinks he can risk and also he should expect what he thinks he can achieve. Beginners sometimes get lured by the lucrative nature of the Forex business and they want huge profits right from the beginning. But in trading we are rewarded according to our knowledge and skill levels. it is always prudent for beginner to invest small and focus on learning.
    that is true many that come into trading only think of the money there can MAKE WHEN Trading and this is why we have so many traders struggle to maintain profit making when trading one thing about trading is that losing can come easy when we lack good understanding

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 207 123451151101 ... LastLast