Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2064

Thread: Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

    Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

    Reason some beginners lose huge money: I have seen that some beginners have lost huge money in trading. But why did they lost huge money? The answer is simple. They traded with a huge amount of money and risked it. Even if any beginner practiced a lot on a demo account he will not still be in a position to trade successfully in real trading. Real trading experience is vital for successful real trading.

    Why should beginners not invest huge money to do trading
    It is always advisable that beginners trade with small deposit at least for the first few months of real trading. This can help them to gain the real trading experience which is invaluable for success in this business. I think when a beginners moves from demo to real for the first time their learning is not complete. They are still in their learning stage. And in this learning stage trading with small deposit will ensure that despite wrong trading their losses will not be big.

    Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading
    : It is only when we have enough experience and we are sure of our capabilities as a Forex trader we should think of investing big here. If beginners rush to earn big trading with a big deposit then there is almost a sure probability of their losing that big deposit and giving a big start to severe financial crises. Forex is not a business were irrational behavior or illogical trading will be excused.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader Doge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Very Knowledge.
    Posts
    748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Well, the origin of 'education' is 'educe' - the opposite of 'induce' - meaning 'coming from within'. That means education should be based on our own questions arised while we study some material. Forex and trading give a nice chance for this as there is no centralized and universal system of knowledge and basicly we have to choose our own path of education whether we want it or not.
    The title is quite accurate in that direction, as the risk is really the unknown part of the future and it much depends on our knowledge, which depends solely on us.

    Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Why should beginners not invest huge money to do trading
    so risky for beginners to trade with big money or capital for the first time, because there are many thing that they have not yet understood about this business with well, so wise for them to use small capital, this is the way to reduce the risk but they can start trading to get more experiences that will build them to be a mature trader and if only if they want to learn and practice seriously and deeply

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,431
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Forex trading business is easy if we could discipline and consistent with what we are doing for this business associated with foreign exchange trading, so the price may change at any time. Therefore it is difficult for her taste for a profit if we are not diligent in this business as one of the factors that are difficult to be understood in the psychology of trading forex

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    Forex trading business is easy if we could discipline and consistent with what we are doing for this business associated with foreign exchange trading, so the price may change at any time. Therefore it is difficult for her taste for a profit if we are not diligent in this business as one of the factors that are difficult to be understood in the psychology of trading forex
    It is true that the forex trading is very easy, we need so many things to make it easy for us. In the truth of this matter sir, the trading needs good trading approach of the trader, and that should be very simple if the trader want to be earning simply as well. Also, it is a good way to de disciplined and make a clear trading mind.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    so risky for beginners to trade with big money or capital for the first time, because there are many thing that they have not yet understood about this business with well, so wise for them to use small capital, this is the way to reduce the risk but they can start trading to get more experiences that will build them to be a mature trader and if only if they want to learn and practice seriously and deeply
    True, there is nothing wrong investing big capital in trading, but it should be done at the proper time, if a trader is a newbie in trading then it is most likely that he will fail at the start so investing huge at this point will be just a waste of money, I always believe that we can gain huge in this market even if we only have a few hundred dollars in our account if we have the skills and ability to have consistent profits from our trading.I have seen traders that start to as low as 6$ and end up around 760$ in just 2 months of trading and there are a lot more traders that start small and end up with huge balance, for me it is important to focus more in honing our trading skills and improving our strategy than just pour huge capital in our account,no matter how big our capital will be if we lack the skills and knowledge about trading we will still fail.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    True, there is nothing wrong investing big capital in trading.
    Honestly, there is nothing wrong with any amount of money, but the trader should be very prepared for it. Nothing can make the money go away except for the way the trader handles it, and the traders would make the money go away if he does not know how to trade. It is even better for some traders to trade with small amount for the rest of their lives because they can not handel big money because of emotion.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    True, there is nothing wrong investing big capital in trading, but it should be done at the proper time, if a trader is a newbie in trading then it is most likely that he will fail at the start so investing huge at this point will be just a waste of money, I always believe that we can gain huge in this market even if we only have a few hundred dollars in our account if we have the skills and ability to have consistent profits from our trading.I have seen traders that start to as low as 6$ and end up around 760$ in just 2 months of trading and there are a lot more traders that start small and end up with huge balance, for me it is important to focus more in honing our trading skills and improving our strategy than just pour huge capital in our account,no matter how big our capital will be if we lack the skills and knowledge about trading we will still fail.
    so this is what i meant, we need to see our real ability in this business with do not let the ego and emotion stay in mind, then we can see it clearly. and it will make us understand for how much the risk will taken for trading . this is very important for traders to think about it, do not set the dream as the target for this time, better to think with realistic that will give us more chances to make a right decision
    and after pass some time for process, we will know for what the best thing need to be done next time

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Honestly, there is nothing wrong with any amount of money, but the trader should be very prepared for it. Nothing can make the money go away except for the way the trader handles it, and the traders would make the money go away if he does not know how to trade. It is even better for some traders to trade with small amount for the rest of their lives because they can not handel big money because of emotion.
    [lang=id]so i see that low or big money will make them to be a success trader , and it will not grant them for success, but the main thing for this side that traders just need to have enough knowledge or complete it until know how to trade properly . and the experience will guide them to grow better[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,453
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]so i see that low or big money will make them to be a success trader , and it will not grant them for success, but the main thing for this side that traders just need to have enough knowledge or complete it until know how to trade properly . and the experience will guide them to grow better[/lang]
    Having big capital can help in big earning. Risk should be taken in accordance with what our losing capacity is. Also when a beginner starts the real trade he should take small risks. With small risk his losses will be small. And even if he goes wrong anytime he will not lose a large amount of money.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Honestly, there is nothing wrong with any amount of money, but the trader should be very prepared for it. Nothing can make the money go away except for the way the trader handles it, and the traders would make the money go away if he does not know how to trade. It is even better for some traders to trade with small amount for the rest of their lives because they can not handel big money because of emotion.
    Yes there is nothing wrong with invested money because forex trading not required any big capital to make money even we can gain profit with small amount of money too. The main important part of our success is experience, We can do good trading only if we have a better experience about the forex market. Our experience could help us to do trade with small amount and big amount of investment both.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •