Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

Reason some beginners lose huge money: I have seen that some beginners have lost huge money in trading. But why did they lost huge money? The answer is simple. They traded with a huge amount of money and risked it. Even if any beginner practiced a lot on a demo account he will not still be in a position to trade successfully in real trading. Real trading experience is vital for successful real trading.

Why should beginners not invest huge money to do trading
    It is always advisable that beginners trade with small deposit at least for the first few months of real trading. This can help them to gain the real trading experience which is invaluable for success in this business. I think when a beginners moves from demo to real for the first time their learning is not complete. They are still in their learning stage. And in this learning stage trading with small deposit will ensure that despite wrong trading their losses will not be big.

Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading
    : It is only when we have enough experience and we are sure of our capabilities as a Forex trader we should think of investing big here. If beginners rush to earn big trading with a big deposit then there is almost a sure probability of their losing that big deposit and giving a big start to severe financial crises. Forex is not a business were irrational behavior or illogical trading will be excused.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Most newbies rush thing in their trading,they think that their is easy money in online forex and so they increase the lot sizes during trading in hope of gaining huge profits but in reality the bigger the risk will only mean huge loses, what is important here is to hone our skill first as a good trader before thinking of risking more.
    Better to gain more and more experience by learning properly. If we are taking high risk then it can end our career in this field and after that it will be very hard to recover ourself. So we don't have to do any big mistakes in a learning stage. We can take very less risk for each trade and can build more trading experience and knowledge in our learning process.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This is a very good point sir, the trading of this market needs the knowledge and experience of the trader, including the trading understanding and the way the trader will evaluate his trading to get the best results in the market. Traders can not joke with this, it is very important to make the trader work successfully in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    When I started my trading I knew nothing. And naturally lost my money. And it continued for 2 years till I lost all my savings and nothing to invest. But I was very much interested in forex so I looked for other trading options. Got bonus for my posting and contest wins and traded and lost.

Now I am 5 years in trading. Now I know whatever I did in trading were not good for my future as a trader. So I am trying to modify my trading strategies and my trading style. Now I don't look to make 100% in a day. Rather I look to make around 1%-5% even ready to take few losses in trade because I know now I can't win all trades. And I come to this level of understanding due to my experience in real life trading. And I modified my trading as I am determined to get success in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes the use as trader to spends of more with the customs on working as managing of the difference customs on arranging of details on complying with the news analytics those to helps of the good ones with the chance on minimizing risks on not to losing of the worse by the decision on entering options with the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a very good point sir, the trading of this market needs the knowledge and experience of the trader, including the trading understanding and the way the trader will evaluate his trading to get the best results in the market. Traders can not joke with this, it is very important to make the trader work successfully in the market.
    knowledge and experience is very important to have, because in trade both greatly affect the outcome of transactions that do so will bring the benefit, the evaluation should always be done because the risk that trade will be detrimental if not handled properly, serious and have a sense of responsibility is thing worth having

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    I always agree with that. Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we taking in trading. It would be the more experience and knowledge the more risk we taking for. We need realize how is our experience. Don't be overconfidence when we still beginner and then we deposite in huge amount of money. It will only make us losing all of those money. We need to start from small amount of deposit and doing step by step in term of taking risk in this business according to the knowledge and experience that we have because I know it is a long time process.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by kie202 View Post
    knowledge and experience is very important to have, because in trade both greatly affect the outcome of transactions that do so will bring the benefit, the evaluation should always be done because the risk that trade will be detrimental if not handled properly, serious and have a sense of responsibility is thing worth having
    demos should be treated like a live account, because the demo is free and no risk, can be used as a demo account of experiments on the results obtained on a real account, and in a real account profit actually not difficult, it's just sometimes our trading without a plan so it is not clear when must start and stop the target and when to exit the market etc .. when trading without a plan results will be like gambling

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    demos should be treated like a live account, because the demo is free and no risk, can be used as a demo account of experiments on the results obtained on a real account, and in a real account profit actually not difficult, it's just sometimes our trading without a plan so it is not clear when must start and stop the target and when to exit the market etc .. when trading without a plan results will be like gambling
    Both demo and live trading can help us learn about Forex. Demo trading is really good. as well as live trading. these two things taught me a lot of things so I am really grateful to my friend who taught me how to handle these two things. I think its not that much easy to do trading but not difficult either.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Both demo and live trading can help us learn about Forex. Demo trading is really good. as well as live trading. these two things taught me a lot of things so I am really grateful to my friend who taught me how to handle these two things. I think its not that much easy to do trading but not difficult either.
    It is true on the title of the thread. Forex traders with either demo or real experience can get tangible experiences out in both of the, they are what makes traders by solidifying them. It is not a hard thing to trade sir, but it is provided traders do not make it hard for themselves. It is experience that would do that, the believe and mindset of traders count as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true on the title of the thread. Forex traders with either demo or real experience can get tangible experiences out in both of the, they are what makes traders by solidifying them. It is not a hard thing to trade sir, but it is provided traders do not make it hard for themselves. It is experience that would do that, the believe and mindset of traders count as well.
    Many things like psychology, mindset, knowledge, emotional control counts towards the success of a trader. Forex is open for all interested person around the world so it is a great chance to earn and i see my younger brother, who trade forex from 2 years and earn enough money from forex,so i believe forex very much.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 207 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast