Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading - Page 206
Page 206 of 207 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207 LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2064

Thread: Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

Reason some beginners lose huge money: I have seen that some beginners have lost huge money in trading. But why did they lost huge money? The answer is simple. They traded with a huge amount of money and risked it. Even if any beginner practiced a lot on a demo account he will not still be in a position to trade successfully in real trading. Real trading experience is vital for successful real trading.

Why should beginners not invest huge money to do trading
    It is always advisable that beginners trade with small deposit at least for the first few months of real trading. This can help them to gain the real trading experience which is invaluable for success in this business. I think when a beginners moves from demo to real for the first time their learning is not complete. They are still in their learning stage. And in this learning stage trading with small deposit will ensure that despite wrong trading their losses will not be big.

Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading
    : It is only when we have enough experience and we are sure of our capabilities as a Forex trader we should think of investing big here. If beginners rush to earn big trading with a big deposit then there is almost a sure probability of their losing that big deposit and giving a big start to severe financial crises. Forex is not a business were irrational behavior or illogical trading will be excused.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Experience is the best teacher, before you can get to succeed, we ought to put things to practice, get the best of experience, but most of all, one thing we should know more about the market is that, you ought not to allow your trading experience make you take bad mistakes and trades, because you have been winning doesn't mean you should then engage in risky trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Experience matters and we should be very ready to learn from our experience and plan on how to become a better and profitable trader. Our experience here is something we should learn from and its necessary we have a plan on how to manage risk if we must be successful. Risk should be well managed and we should capitalize on good means of trading to trade better. With our experience we will understand what should be done and see its really followed for our own good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Experience matters and we should be very ready to learn from our experience and plan on how to become a better and profitable trader. Our experience here is something we should learn from and its necessary we have a plan on how to manage risk if we must be successful. Risk should be well managed and we should capitalize on good means of trading to trade better. With our experience we will understand what should be done and see its really followed for our own good.
    Experience is a big deal, no matter what, we should be able to see it as one of the most important thing. Those who don't have the experience, they always get to make mistakes, but then again, we ought to be realistic because when we are not realistic then we could allow our experience, for instance, past winning gets to make us trade with emotions and then we take bigger risks we shouldn't have.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Experience is a big deal, no matter what, we should be able to see it as one of the most important thing. Those who don't have the experience, they always get to make mistakes, but then again, we ought to be realistic because when we are not realistic then we could allow our experience, for instance, past winning gets to make us trade with emotions and then we take bigger risks we shouldn't have.
    every actions causes various consequences that will come for us to learn. maybe it's good for us to stay out of trouble but then we need to do that to exchange for experience. with everything we've been working, we can help ourself to justify our risk at best ratio. this kind of trading usually possible to do after 2 years of experience and traders are using their own funds to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Experience is the best teacher. The way to improving is to learn from our trading experience, I have been able to have learned from mine, Success comes to the trader who is takes correction and is willing not to make the same mistakes over and over again. My experience has made me know that my risk should always be minimum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Experience is a big deal, no matter what, we should be able to see it as one of the most important thing.
    We have to trade with experience when we want to be called a good trader, the traders that do not trade with experience are the traders that will not know what they are doing. This will need learning of the trader, the learning will go along way in providing the needed experience and trading system which the trader will use to always trade. This will make sure that consistent earning is coming to the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    its very wise for traders to not invest too much money when they just started trading the market,they should start with small amount of money then increase the amount when they are now very good at trading.i did the same,i lost the small amount i invested but it gave me more insight on how the market works and when i was good in trading i invested more money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    its very wise for traders to not invest too much money when they just started trading the market,they should start with small amount of money then increase the amount when they are now very good at trading.i did the same,i lost the small amount i invested but it gave me more insight on how the market works and when i was good in trading i invested more money.
    but i think after gaining some good experience we should invest something big, when we invest smaller it can not give us some proper margin, we can lose some good money at any time but if we have bigger capital and order goes into loss we can wait we can have margin to wait, so make sure you have invested some proper capital here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    It is so bad for forex traders to be trading with huge investment when they just started forex trading. It is sure that the first investment of that trader will be wasted, that is why it is not a good idea to invest that much. Forex traders should know that they are still in the condition of acquiring experience, they still need little investment before they can have the experience to trade with bigger money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The experience here is something amazing and its sure the best time we can build a profitable trade we can depend on. Learning from experience matters and from our experience we will have the very measures to trade better. Learning from experience brings up good opportunity to understand what works and this is a good way to build a profitable system that will lead us through with good winning. If we want to become successful, then we should have a plan on this trade and build a profitable knowledge.

Not allowed!

Page 206 of 207 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207 LastLast