Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading - Page 12
Page 12 of 207 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading

Reason some beginners lose huge money: I have seen that some beginners have lost huge money in trading. But why did they lost huge money? The answer is simple. They traded with a huge amount of money and risked it. Even if any beginner practiced a lot on a demo account he will not still be in a position to trade successfully in real trading. Real trading experience is vital for successful real trading.

Why should beginners not invest huge money to do trading
    It is always advisable that beginners trade with small deposit at least for the first few months of real trading. This can help them to gain the real trading experience which is invaluable for success in this business. I think when a beginners moves from demo to real for the first time their learning is not complete. They are still in their learning stage. And in this learning stage trading with small deposit will ensure that despite wrong trading their losses will not be big.

Our experience and knowledge should justify the risk we take in trading
    : It is only when we have enough experience and we are sure of our capabilities as a Forex trader we should think of investing big here. If beginners rush to earn big trading with a big deposit then there is almost a sure probability of their losing that big deposit and giving a big start to severe financial crises. Forex is not a business were irrational behavior or illogical trading will be excused.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Technically it is your discipline that has to keep a trader going, due to when a trader gives space for experience to tell him or her on what to do, likely, the trader might get over confident due to from experience he has been make much amount of money, so he likely would furthermore increase the risk to the wrong amount.
    That mistake should be never followed by trader and if anybody following it that should be learn a lesson from it. I am sure that any kind of aggressive trading would bring failure with it for trader's. I also get the problem of over confidence many time during trading, but in last I believe that without any discipline our business would no be real for a trader it would called as gambling.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    That mistake should be never followed by trader and if anybody following it that should be learn a lesson from it. I am sure that any kind of aggressive trading would bring failure with it for trader's. I also get the problem of over confidence many time during trading, but in last I believe that without any discipline our business would no be real for a trader it would called as gambling.
    aggressive trading is a bad trading in forex business. traders who are aggressive may make the money by some times, and this will not be constant, they will be losing and it will be massive when they lose. this is not a good way to plan forex business. this is very bad way to trade forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    i think there is some relation between those two big terms , experience and knowledge are in general the thing that you take in consideration in order to decide how you will manage your money an how to use it in different position. risk is related also to the amount that you invest , this is way i prefer that person don't try to pass the 7% as risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    i think there is some relation between those two big terms , experience and knowledge are in general the thing that you take in consideration in order to decide how you will manage your money an how to use it in different position. risk is related also to the amount that you invest , this is way i prefer that person don't try to pass the 7% as risk.
    both of them will have strong correlation, experiences will become knowledge and experiences will gotten by someone who want to try something and learn it, and knowledge will boost them to understand something and then get more experiences,
    for traders, they will have their own setting for how much the risk that will taken according their experiences and needs

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    If we should allow just our experience and knowledge to justify the risk, then I think we will be wrong, because the way I have experienced forex trading works is that it works in such a way that is complex in the sense that you would think that you have known it all but then it flops, therefore I would advice us that what which should justify the risk is the amount of money we are trading with.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    We will try to make money with a little capital. We take our maximum risk with our capital. Due to this reason within a short time we lost our capital & then we blame our luck. After practice we need to invest a good amount for find continuous profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    both of them will have strong correlation, experiences will become knowledge and experiences will gotten by someone who want to try something and learn it, and knowledge will boost them to understand something and then get more experiences,
    for traders, they will have their own setting for how much the risk that will taken according their experiences and needs
    yes, when traders has learned, they will know the market, the market is good and it is what traders are doing everyday that will bring experience. trading what you understand is not a thing of fast doing, traders will be learning and training before tey have what they will use.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by sumonmollik View Post
    We will try to make money with a little capital. We take our maximum risk with our capital. Due to this reason within a short time we lost our capital & then we blame our luck. After practice we need to invest a good amount for find continuous profit from our trade.
    Yes so many trader's follow this sir so better to use small amount for learning rather than earning, its very important to know the reason of investing low amount of money, we are investing low with the purpose of learning in forex, low deposit is good to check our trading skill but so many trader's only concentrating on doubling their investment, they want to do make double and its make them a less skilled trader in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes so many trader's follow this sir so better to use small amount for learning rather than earning, its very important to know the reason of investing low amount of money, we are investing low with the purpose of learning in forex, low deposit is good to check our trading skill but so many trader's only concentrating on doubling their investment, they want to do make double and its make them a less skilled trader in forex.
    to have the experience in forex business, it will take time, and traders would be having more challenges in that time, they will be losing money too when they are starting the learning. it is when they are professional that they will be making money in forex with good skills.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    to have the experience in forex business, it will take time, and traders would be having more challenges in that time, they will be losing money too when they are starting the learning. it is when they are professional that they will be making money in forex with good skills.
    Of course, traders can not be rushing to have experience in this market, it will be of good advantage to them by giving it all the time duration it takes to have the experience. Traders can make the best decisions in the market when they are fully experienced, all that traders need is to give the learning times a good seriousness and they will find a good trading system through it.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 207 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast