Forex is suitable for all people
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex is suitable for all people

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1

Exclamation Forex is suitable for all people

i think forex is open business any can do his business with minimum invest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Certainly Forex-fits-all because he had done a simple and can be traded from home plus you are powered by Capital yourself and that market has a lot of features of interest to every person that Forex is suitable for all next to any other business or that work is basic to life, but we must bathe percentage of high risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    No I think not. Forex not suitable for all people though with few or a lot of money. Those who are not able to control emotions such discipline and consistent with the plan, not ready to lost, and lazy to learn they do not suitable with the forex trading. They should take other businesses or just employ.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    yes i agree with you man and i think that is the great advantages in that business , because i dont know any other business in that world with low invest such like Forex market ... so we should be careful for that invest and think how to growth great capital from it and that by think and apply what you learning ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    All the category of people in the world have the rights to join in forex and start trading. Forex is open for all. Forex is risky trade, so we all need to learn forex trade properly before going to start trade in real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    forex is suitable for only those traders who have proper strategy and also have interest those who not have interest and join forex just for money making for them it is not good business.forex has many advantages and also disadvantages for trader so we need to focus on trading with hardwork if we want to trade safely and earn good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, forex is actually suitable for everyone, because this business is easy to run and also very flexible. But according to the rules official, forex trading can only be run by people who are older than 18 years, because forex trading is recommended for people who already have a bank account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    i dont think Forex trading is suitable for all trader,it has always being said even in the term and condition of the market that forex trading is not suitable for all trader,they are some trader that can not control their emotions when trading and that has lead to so many people losing in the business,forex trading is not suitable for all people.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mohin View Post
    i think forex is open business any can do his business with minimum invest.
    No i not think that the forex trading is the suitable business for all the people because it is very complicated and high risk so that's why every one not do the forex trading business and not make money with the forex trading, we will need to more concentration to the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    We should never deceive ourselves again in the forex trading market, forex will never be suitable for all sets of people, it is the traders that are doing trading very well and have the change to do trading with the health and all necessary things permitting him, they are the only set that has the right to trade forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast