Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 578
    Given: 191

Important! Read this before posting anything

Welcome!

Here, at Roboforex we are building serious trading commuinty, which goal is to help traders shorten their learning curve and let traders exchange valuable ideas concerning Forex market and trading in whole.

One of basic things that will help trader succeed or prevent him from moving forward is his position on educational curve. The faster trader gets access to really valuable information the closer he/she comes to his/her goals.

Please be sure that content you are posting matches core principles of our community:

1. It's valuable

Think about those who will read your posts. Are you sharing something valuable? Have you made some research on the topic you've started? Is topic relevant or interesting for others? Of course, we are not limiting you in expressing your thoughts and ideas, but prevent yourself from placing multiple posts like "Trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and emotions are very harmful". We will moderate such content.

2. It's relevant

While writing in the section you have to write the messages/posts which should be the right relevancy do not write about your chit chat stuff in the strategies sections since the sole purpose here to make sure strategy works. Do not write out of the subject.

Let your posts be the part of value not junk.

3. It's unique

We want to hear your thoughts not thoughts of any "trading gurus".

Often traders simply copy some trading articles, especially those who participates "Communicative credits" promotion
    Please be sure that you have attentively read terms and requirements of this promotion:

- Main terms of Communicative deposits

- Post quality requirements

"Commucative bonus" is created to benefit you for valuable information. We really appreciate those who will help others evolve and succeed. Are you one of them? Then join our team.

Have a good time!

Sincerely,
    Value trader

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 11-09-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thanks, read the instructions carefully and learn much more about it. In fact each and every topic in this forum is very useful to learn forex, but I am not able to understand much of the lack of knowledge of the English language. However, I'm doing my best to maintain and understand suggestions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    yes, forum is the best way for gain more knowledge about Forex trade.it is a important think that every broker want to be benefit from Forex trade and forum can be help for their hope.so forum is very helpfully option for Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    my partner and i don ' t think With this throughout This way, AND ALSO It simply no individual can be ever hassle-free professional traders recommend which the robot will be In line with them, manually trading about the trading firm regarding anybody else almost all is usually solitary perfect trading technology..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Yes, I agreed reading the instruction carefully before posting is very much important and necessary, the each and every post of Forex trading is very much important and really help for learning about trading market. But actually as I'm newbie is really difficult for me to understand some topic, due to my week English and knowledge about it. So I'm trying my level best to understand and to gain profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    we must all work towards the uplift of this forum by posting quality threads and participating good discussion topics for our benefits as well as for the benefits of others and at our level we can do this by maintaining and following the rules of this forum and not to do any spamming.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I agree. My point is that a forum is a place for sharing ideas. I mean, every trader can benefit through this. I'm still on a demo account. Once I gained quite a few experience, then I could contribute more to this community.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456