Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Important! Read this before posting anything

Welcome!

Here, at Roboforex we are building serious trading commuinty, which goal is to help traders shorten their learning curve and let traders exchange valuable ideas concerning Forex market and trading in whole.

One of basic things that will help trader succeed or prevent him from moving forward is his position on educational curve. The faster trader gets access to really valuable information the closer he/she comes to his/her goals.

Please be sure that content you are posting matches core principles of our community:

1. It's valuable

Think about those who will read your posts. Are you sharing something valuable? Have you made some research on the topic you've started? Is topic relevant or interesting for others? Of course, we are not limiting you in expressing your thoughts and ideas, but prevent yourself from placing multiple posts like "Trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and emotions are very harmful". We will moderate such content.

2. It's relevant

While writing in the section you have to write the messages/posts which should be the right relevancy do not write about your chit chat stuff in the strategies sections since the sole purpose here to make sure strategy works. Do not write out of the subject.

Let your posts be the part of value not junk.

3. It's unique

We want to hear your thoughts not thoughts of any "trading gurus".

Often traders simply copy some trading articles, especially those who participates "Communicative credits" promotion
    Please be sure that you have attentively read terms and requirements of this promotion:

- Main terms of Communicative deposits

- Post quality requirements

"Commucative bonus" is created to benefit you for valuable information. We really appreciate those who will help others evolve and succeed. Are you one of them? Then join our team.

Have a good time!

Sincerely,
    Value trader

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 11-09-2017 at 11:26 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    my spouse and i take pleasure in you admin. we have joined your forum because of its learning regarding forex. i\'m looking at the top because of its useful suggestions of your senior traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    [lang=id]learn first about what to do when we are going to do a post on this forum where the course there are some rules that we must obey as a determinant of where we could do with a good post by the way so that we were able to produce a good answer in the trade and this forum[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    thanks for an important precaution what is very needed for all the forum member. it is better to all of us. because we who are posting all the time should to know some rules. your one is very important
    We are says that about this forum is one of the learning resource in the Forex business. When we are trading in the Forex business then sometime we are fall in loss by the affect of lacking of learning. Also we have poor information about trading business. These cause we are fall in loss. At the moment Forex forum is played very important role.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ms]Important laws will help to increase visitors to the Forum and the lack of irregularities in it, but I hope you will excuse us that it was not my concept, because I used the program for translation, a translation of particular words and I try as much as possible that the translation is correct[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Thank you so much boss and admin ,I carefully read it and I appreciates you for this great unique forum.we must only post good valuable and unique threads, and obeying all the rules of this forum and also learning for the senior onces.
    thanks a lot.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kamarul View Post
    Demo accounts are very important for us, and especially of the newbies, this place is an experience, to increase knowledge and without the risk of the development of my ability to give me a good opportunity, but I'm in real-time with the market, it can see, and therefore, it is good for a demo as a first step, to take account of further study to be prepared for a real account and make money to be a trade
    Demo account is very important for us,when knowing that demo account work very well in the situation when we are placing the order just to learn about our strategy,then the risk in the development like you want with the bonus will not make us lose money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The trade started with the steps that we must first understand and we understand it well we trade where we could get a good start in the business in which we can study well for our success in this trade for that we must strive and strive with good for we can set the pace and the way for us

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Sure and that should even be one of the criteria for investing in any PAMM account. The fact remains that in the internet, anyone can claim what he is not and the only differentiating factor would be what the person has got when it comes to knowledge. It is the result of his actions that would speak for him and which would form a criteria for investment

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello friend.Thanks,read the instruction carefully and learn many things about it.Actually each and every topics of this forum is helpful to learn forex,but I could not able understand many things due to my lack of knowledge on english language. Yet I am trying my level best to understand and maintain the suggestion.I belive that program is very good.It is avery good plan for earn money.All the best my friends.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Srabonkumar1993 View Post
    Hello friend.Thanks,read the instruction carefully and learn many things about it.Actually each and every topics of this forum is helpful to learn forex,but I could not able understand many things due to my lack of knowledge on english language. Yet I am trying my level best to understand and maintain the suggestion.I belive that program is very good.It is avery good plan for earn money.All the best my friends.
    I think the traders could spend time to read much information in this forum before they start trading,it is their preparation in trading,if they could follow good signal,they could get good result,i think the market is all about the signal from the information we have,the traders will definitely need the information to start making profit consistently in their account very well.

Not allowed!
    Finally successful traders

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast