Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Important! Read this before posting anything

Welcome!

Here, at Roboforex we are building serious trading commuinty, which goal is to help traders shorten their learning curve and let traders exchange valuable ideas concerning Forex market and trading in whole.

One of basic things that will help trader succeed or prevent him from moving forward is his position on educational curve. The faster trader gets access to really valuable information the closer he/she comes to his/her goals.

Please be sure that content you are posting matches core principles of our community:

1. It's valuable

Think about those who will read your posts. Are you sharing something valuable? Have you made some research on the topic you've started? Is topic relevant or interesting for others? Of course, we are not limiting you in expressing your thoughts and ideas, but prevent yourself from placing multiple posts like "Trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and emotions are very harmful". We will moderate such content.

2. It's relevant

While writing in the section you have to write the messages/posts which should be the right relevancy do not write about your chit chat stuff in the strategies sections since the sole purpose here to make sure strategy works. Do not write out of the subject.

Let your posts be the part of value not junk.

3. It's unique

We want to hear your thoughts not thoughts of any "trading gurus".

Often traders simply copy some trading articles, especially those who participates "Communicative credits" promotion
    Please be sure that you have attentively read terms and requirements of this promotion:

- Main terms of Communicative deposits

- Post quality requirements

"Commucative bonus" is created to benefit you for valuable information. We really appreciate those who will help others evolve and succeed. Are you one of them? Then join our team.

Have a good time!

Sincerely,
    Value trader

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 11-09-2017 at 10:26 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Thank you very much, and the quality of all of us in this forum post and our topic of interest to the benefit of others to participate in our discussion thread is a good level to increase efforts, we have retained in accordance with this rule and this forum to do you can do anything spam.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    I have read your whole post very perfectly and i have understand all about your posting system.I am new in this forex market.but i want to learn forex trading very perfectly.so i will follow your all rule and regulation for posting in this forum.I always try to present new strategy and new method for the all forex trader..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Please carefully read the instructions to learn a lot about it, thank you. In fact, all the topics in this forum, it is useful to learn forex trading, but I am because of my lack of knowledge of English cannot understand a lot of things. Still, I would suggest you to try our best to understand and to maintain.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is very important that before posting anything, we always must read. otherwise it's possible to ban and your hard work will lost. I try to my best and try to give better knowledge in posting. Thankyou

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    Thank you for your submission, I will try to make something that is not the origin of writing. I will try to think of everything in advance in the post, so that's always better. Here we are together to learn about Forex. In this forum we will learn anything about forex, we need the information..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is obligation that every trader should read first before posting anything. It is very important otherwise it's harmful. so before posting we should understand all thread.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Actually if you want to succeed in this market must abide by its laws and if you want to succeed in this forum should collect a lot of information and it must abide by the laws for the collection bonus so they can be appropriately monthly bonus helps you in your business and helps you to make a profit[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    we have read these instruction very careful and insha Allah we will follow the rules and will not do mistakes its our commitment. all the rules are very easy to follow. and are genuine there is nothing wrong or against of us. we are also very encouraged and will help to improve this forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    nice rules and so acceptable
    actually we must participate with our thoughts and what we know even it is right to help others or even it is wrong to get the others correct for us also some noovices will be benefited by this
    let our gaol basic goal is not the bonus but let it in the second grade the bonus

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah.... your informations are correct . Forex trading is a profitable business. Here one can easily earn money by ensuring hardwork. But sometimes the trader have to face many problem. They do not know what they do that time. So they want to gain information from others. But there are some who post without read. But one should not do this. This is not a correct way. You must read before the post. Here we can gain lots of experience and that can help us to make lots of profit.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast