Important! Read this before posting anything - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

Quote Originally Posted by nazmul23 View Post
    We are doing something useful for other people to get the deal, so that their experiences and share their opinions on the subject, and they need to be the main purpose of the forum is to get a solution to our problem, all the other threads and visit sure to improve the trading capacity to learn.
    That is the point of this forum,we share anything to live together then we can really have good experience together,sharing knowledge which will make us together to reach success for the people who want to learn more,trading will be easier than they could really imagine.
    Finally successful traders

I think that the programme of the communicative bonus is very important and very vital to a lot of the participants . on the other hand it is vital to robo community which becomes bigger and bigger more and more . so this prigrame I hope to conyinued for ever , to help biggeinners to learn how is forex trading should be ?

Forex Robot know it in order to comply with the rules of the forum is really important, and we have all of the foreign forum must respect the website. We and others, are important and helpful to the job needs to be shared. We do not publish this on the forum is very important, not just a bonus to each other is something new to learn and achieve some valuable lessons in the foreign exchange market is also a desire to help others is maintained.

- - - Updated - - -

Forex Robot knows it in order to comply with the rules of the forum is really important, and we have all of the foreign forum must respect the website. We, and others, are important and helpful to the job needs to be shared. We do not publish this on the forum is very important, not just a bonus to each other is something new to learn and achieve some valuable lessons in the foreign exchange market is also a desire to help others is maintained.

The main aim of forum is to share experience and knowledge with other traders and newbies , a forum is very helpful mode of learning Forex , I have learnt many new things from this forum.

[lang=ar]Already must abide by the laws of the forum and you must follow all that is new in this forum so do not expose your membership ban and Forum laws if committed in this case will not succeed in the work of bonus High could have traded him and check high profits on the way[/lang]

Thanks for this update you are saying right that we have to post always a very good meaningful post in this forum I always try to give good answer of a thread we should share our best ideas and information with others it will help everyone's trading in forex

admin thanks for the information .. but if any mistakes or words that are less pleasing for my comments on all the tread that I never comment, please forgive me as a beginner in the world of trading and I am an ordinary person who does not run away from mistakes. always successful.

Yes i am very much agree with your post.I think our forum community should be a very valuable advice for the new traders and even the novice experienced traders too to exchange the ideas.As compared to other forex forum our community should be concrete in approach to help everyone and not to post any useless stuff on this forum because that can waste readers time too.

Already you should read the laws of the forum so that it can adhere to the trading and must also practice and learn well and must follow everything new in the forex market in this forum wonderful it already helps in trading in the forex market and to achieve high profits in a short time

This forum is quite encouraging in the sense that it has a lot of benefits viz:learning from other traders,making little money for learning and sharing with others and maintaining good relationship with like minded people in a good community.Sincerely roboforex is putting a lot into our society.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast