Important! Read this before posting anything - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

This is a great forum where as a newbie we get a lot of valuable posts by which we can get benefited, so thinking this in view we must share quality posts so that everyone gets benefited this is the main purpose of the forum, and we should feel proud for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kant View Post
    This is a great forum where as a newbie we get a lot of valuable posts by which we can get benefited, so thinking this in view we must share quality posts so that everyone gets benefited this is the main purpose of the forum, and we should feel proud for it.
    This forum is the best forum,i ever there in this life,i find many good informations here,i also can share anything to other members,they like so much what i am posting in this forum,i also really find interesting things in this forum,with never end of life changing opportunity in this forum.
    Finally successful traders

Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    This forum is the best forum,i ever there in this life,i find many good informations here,i also can share anything to other members,they like so much what i am posting in this forum,i also really find interesting things in this forum,with never end of life changing opportunity in this forum.
    We agree that this is the best forum for us. A lot of new information and knowledge that we have here. So, should we maintain the quality and authenticity of the content in this forum. I feel good to be here, and I never found a forum like this before. All threads are good and have been moderated before being published.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

I really agree we need to follow the rules also we should respect the forum as it pay bonus for posting and it is a big facility for those people who don't have enough money to enter into forex. So we should promote our ideas instead of posting other people articles on forum. We should keep this forum healthy for people who come here to get some knowledge and to update their skills.

this forum is one of the best place one can really rise good money to start the business of trading,the most important thing is for posters to follow the rule of the site which is very simple and easy to follow as well.the admin of this forum is simple,so i believe poster are abide with rules and regulation of the forum as well.the good thing about the forum is that it growing daily.

Trader
    a serious trading community does not consist of all those who are serious traders but newbies as well. there is a bid difference in newbies and new traders. Newbies who think they can trade with their own skills are not yet mature enough. Trading Forex is a serious thing and i think with much uneasiness involved many traders can trade without even looking back at their trades. I have seen traders lose big money but some have gained tremendously.

Of course, before commenting on any article or post in forum should be a comment with good content and contains information and personal experiences benefit Tha members of the forum and be your review is relevant and interesting to the members, I totally agree with you this forum must increase the member experience in Forex trading and thank you

Quote Originally Posted by geem2000 View Post
    Of course, before commenting on any article or post in forum should be a comment with good content and contains information and personal experiences benefit Tha members of the forum and be your review is relevant and interesting to the members, I totally agree with you this forum must increase the member experience in Forex trading and thank you
    Really true,we should consider the comment very well,it will give information for other people or not,we want this forum like a home for us to share anything,then everybody can really share and learn each other,the forum with good way to live in,we will feel so happy about this.
    Finally successful traders

[lang=ar]Already there are many laws of the forum, which must abide by all not subject to the prohibition or to cancel your comment on various topics, and must also adhere to succeed in the formation of bonus by Locked in the Forum In this case, you will succeed in achieving high profits in by trading in the bonus[/lang]

We are doing something useful for other people to get the deal, so that their experiences and share their opinions on the subject, and they need to be the main purpose of the forum is to get a solution to our problem, all the other threads and visit sure to improve the trading capacity to learn.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast