Important! Read this before posting anything - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

everyone has different views and experiences, forum is a place to discuss and share the experiences of different members.You read very carefully all topics then You will make to decision posting your own opinion.we are able to acquire some essential understanding.

yes, everyone should think carefully and can carry to huge knowledge write a topic. but also he will be banned. and we lost a junior member. so we should about it so carefully before writing.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Sincerely speaking even though am being paid to post and I really need the funds, I must still admit that reading articles on roboforex forum has positively impacted my trading perspective and open my mind to more advanced ways to analyse the currency market, so am very glad to be a member of this great forum

I understand the benefits of the bonus system bonus communicative so that we have a room for our trade our money without first deposit, because this forum will give you a bonus for the trade to make you feel more comfortable in the trade. But if you want to deposit your own money, it would be good to make profits, but be careful because sometimes it is not easy

The posting must be interesting and attractive if some one read this thread they have to be think positive meaning of thread , never post duplicate and meaningless thread , the thread must be valuable .Some trader's thread are lengthy but meaningless , that type of posting is wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    We must share our own experience and our own view on topics so that others can get something useful for their trading and they will definitely learn a lesson, the main purpose of the forum visiting is to get solution to our problems and improve our trading skill by visiting different threads and views.
    yes you are right,so thats why we will try our best to improve this section for people seriously need an good stragity and need any help relating to any kind of problem in forex so they will easily discover the solution for there problem in this section of the forum. so keep posting unique comment and useful threads....

Trader
    Yes. absolutely right. i am agree with you. its very important before posting. must you need to follow this forum rules and forum administrator speak before forum post. be careful about all topics. are you breaking forum rules then your forum account must will be banned. i am very serious about this forum post. its a great helpful offer for me. i love this forum.

I will obey these rules sir. But whatever I've written in a post, I certainly would expect large, can give benefit to the other members, especially for those who are beginners. And I was very grateful for the presence of this rule. Because if assessed from a positive standpoint, a quality post that will increase to the knowledge of other members. So that this forum can be run in accordance with its objectives.

Quote Originally Posted by rayhan07 View Post
    Yes. absolutely right. i am agree with you. its very important before posting. must you need to follow this forum rules and forum administrator speak before forum post. be careful about all topics. are you breaking forum rules then your forum account must will be banned. i am very serious about this forum post. its a great helpful offer for me. i love this forum.
    You should follow the rules of this forum,this forum seeks for good quality posts then we should give them the post which match the quality requirements.New Thread creating should not exist in the forum before,then we should seek for it if we want to give contribution.
    Finally successful traders

Banned
    We all should follow the rules in this forum if we will post against the forum rules then there is benefit of our posting in this forum we should share our experience in a good way with all a good sharing will help everybody to know about a topic and we will able to increase our skill and experience by that

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast