Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Important! Read this before posting anything

Welcome!

Here, at Roboforex we are building serious trading commuinty, which goal is to help traders shorten their learning curve and let traders exchange valuable ideas concerning Forex market and trading in whole.

One of basic things that will help trader succeed or prevent him from moving forward is his position on educational curve. The faster trader gets access to really valuable information the closer he/she comes to his/her goals.

Please be sure that content you are posting matches core principles of our community:

1. It's valuable

Think about those who will read your posts. Are you sharing something valuable? Have you made some research on the topic you've started? Is topic relevant or interesting for others? Of course, we are not limiting you in expressing your thoughts and ideas, but prevent yourself from placing multiple posts like "Trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and emotions are very harmful". We will moderate such content.

Let your posts be the part of value not junk.

2. It's unique

We want to hear your thoughts not thoughts of any "trading gurus".

Often traders simply copy some trading articles, especially those who participates "Communicative bonus" promotion
    Please be sure that you have attentively read terms and requirements of this promotion:

- Main terms of Communicative bonus

- Post quality requirements

"Commucative bonus" is created to benefit you for valuable information. We really appreciate those who will help others evolve and succeed. Are you one of them? Then join our team.

Have a good time!

Sincerely,
    Value trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    You are a forum poster. You are doing forum posting everyday. If you want to be a good forum poster, you will have to read the post very carefully. Then you should understand the question. Finally you will read the subject and post it finally.
    All new member's who join every day in this forum first of all all they should visit to forum rules, they should check all policies and rules those are top of the screen area. Communicative and rules section area both would provide good information about the rules and the bonus related issues. Many time member posts in forum but they don't able to know that whey they are getting only 0.05. After reading all rules very carefully they can know more deeply about it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Must have much of our go through and even much of our take on information with the intention that many others gets something helpful with regard to buying and they'll without a doubt learn about an important golfing lessons, an important purpose of that site seeing may be to secure cure for much of our conditions and even raise much of our buying skill level on distinctive post and even feelings.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    All new member's who join every day in this forum first of all all they should visit to forum rules, they should check all policies and rules those are top of the screen area. Communicative and rules section area both would provide good information about the rules and the bonus related issues. Many time member posts in forum but they don't able to know that whey they are getting only 0.05. After reading all rules very carefully they can know more deeply about it.
    Yes this is basic understanding, people should not rush with the aim of earning bonus, they don't have to forget that they first intention of the forum is to provide good forex trading information to us, communicative bonus is the second step that we have to taken in the forum. That's why rules should be learned properly and there are many more to learn in the forum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by madu7 View Post
    Must have much of our go through and even much of our take on information with the intention that many others gets something helpful with regard to buying and they'll without a doubt learn about an important golfing lessons, an important purpose of that site seeing may be to secure cure for much of our conditions and even raise much of our buying skill level on distinctive post and even feelings.
    You can gain so many advantages for you from this site and we all are learning and growing with the help of this forum. We should take all the information seriously and should adopt that in our trading, but before any posting your aim should be to check the rules list too. There are some rules in the forum which should not be broken by you. Beside of it communicative bonus and good information of forex both are available for you in the forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thank you , your valuable information because i am new here and after registration going to post but when i see this title “Read this before posting anything” i click this link and i have read this article and i’ve knew more information that help me about posting . Thanks you..........

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Nice sir, yes learning about those rules would be good for your forum account health. Because if you will post in the wrong way or will break the forum rules then you will only lose your forum account at the end in the forum. Rules are strict and nobody can hide him from the eyes of moderators and admin. Hope you will follow the rules honestly and will give your quality time for the posting good day.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    I am a Forex trader and I trade in robo forex. Specially, I am journalist. Also, I like journal. Rob forum is not only for commutative bonus .The forum is very helpful for all traders.I am learned forex trading from Forex forum. Forum is is for newbie traders. Also, I say that we are very interested to create new post in forum for get communicative bonus.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by azaharul View Post
    I am a Forex trader and I trade in robo forex. Specially, I am journalist. Also, I like journal. Rob forum is not only for commutative bonus .The forum is very helpful for all traders.I am learned forex trading from Forex forum. Forum is is for newbie traders. Also, I say that we are very interested to create new post in forum for get communicative bonus.
    yes, this forum snagt useful for us and all traders who are still new, who still need knowledge about trading in the forex market, so as not to lose big, I am very happy to be part of this forum, in addition I can give my idea about my experience in the forex market, also I can get bouns for this job, I hope this forum will continue to grow forever.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516