Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

Educator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 579
    Given: 189

Important! Read this before posting anything

Welcome!

Here, at Roboforex we are building serious trading commuinty, which goal is to help traders shorten their learning curve and let traders exchange valuable ideas concerning Forex market and trading in whole.

One of basic things that will help trader succeed or prevent him from moving forward is his position on educational curve. The faster trader gets access to really valuable information the closer he/she comes to his/her goals.

Please be sure that content you are posting matches core principles of our community:

1. It's valuable

Think about those who will read your posts. Are you sharing something valuable? Have you made some research on the topic you've started? Is topic relevant or interesting for others? Of course, we are not limiting you in expressing your thoughts and ideas, but prevent yourself from placing multiple posts like "Trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and emotions are very harmful". We will moderate such content.

Let your posts be the part of value not junk.

2. It's unique

We want to hear your thoughts not thoughts of any "trading gurus".

Often traders simply copy some trading articles, especially those who participates "Communicative bonus" promotion
    Please be sure that you have attentively read terms and requirements of this promotion:

- Main terms of Communicative bonus

- Post quality requirements

"Commucative bonus" is created to benefit you for valuable information. We really appreciate those who will help others evolve and succeed. Are you one of them? Then join our team.

Have a good time!

Sincerely,
    Value trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Today I found one of our contest winner of latest Happy Birthday, Forum contest winner given a status of Banned. I think it is his mistakes and nothing else. Today in one of my post I have added two definitions from two different sources for the sake of making discussion lively. I have given the link also. I always try to give my thoughts when replying in any post. And really I like this forum for its seriousness. I wish to be a serious trader and really want to get success in trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah mate I am also very sad for him, I think he use other forum's, websites material to post in this forum. Means copy pasting work, I think that's not good at all. And its moderator's and admin duty to give punishment on this. Its a big lesson for many other forum members hope next time, Aris90 will take care of copy pasting rule.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    You are a forum poster. You are doing forum posting everyday. If you want to be a good forum poster, you will have to read the post very carefully. Then you should understand the question. Finally you will read the subject and post it finally.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah mate I am also very sad for him, I think he use other forum's, websites material to post in this forum. Means copy pasting work, I think that's not good at all. And its moderator's and admin duty to give punishment on this. Its a big lesson for many other forum members hope next time, Aris90 will take care of copy pasting rule.
    Bad to say that aris90 lost his old bonus, but we have to forget about our past and have to look forward. Hope Aris90 will forget about this issue now and he will concentrate on posting properly once again. Copy pasting is a big crime in this forum so everyone have to follow this rule. Breaking forum posting rules means direct ban and nil bonus.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    You are a forum poster. You are doing forum posting everyday. If you want to be a good forum poster, you will have to read the post very carefully. Then you should understand the question. Finally you will read the subject and post it finally.
    Yes I am a forum poster and like to participate in forum contests too. I have done a lot of hard work that's why I am a pro member now, There are some rules regrading forum posting and those we have to read very carefully before posting anything in this forum, I would suggest all trader's to read forum rules at first before writing anything in this forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    Yes i agree with you.Every forum poster need to be good friendly acting.Because we are same.I think all forum poster are leaner.That reason we need to learn very carefully. Otherwise we can not follow this rule, we can touch our dream.I always try to follow this rule. I saw some forum poster not respected to others forum posters.It is very hardly.I think it is need to about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by md akram hossain View Post
    Yes i agree with you.Every forum poster need to be good friendly acting.Because we are same.I think all forum poster are leaner.That reason we need to learn very carefully. Otherwise we can not follow this rule, we can touch our dream.I always try to follow this rule. I saw some forum poster not respected to others forum posters.It is very hardly.I think it is need to about it.
    As I have said many time that robo forex forum is a family where we all are one, included our forum admin, forum moderator's and forum member's. I always respect other member's and forum admin and moderator's are also very honest. I have never seen a great community like this on internet. That's why I am posting regularly in this forum and feeling good to learn from other people here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    As I have said many time that robo forex forum is a family where we all are one, included our forum admin, forum moderator's and forum member's. I always respect other member's and forum admin and moderator's are also very honest. I have never seen a great community like this on internet. That's why I am posting regularly in this forum and feeling good to learn from other people here.
    Congrats dear, nice to see that you are since a very long time with robo forex forum, I can see that you always giving your best in this forum. Its very nice to spend time on a regular bases in this forum, for helping each other robo forex forum is a very good community we can share our problems and can get best advices and ideas to solve our problems. I am very thankful to all forum member's who are giving their best in this forum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Congrats dear, nice to see that you are since a very long time with robo forex forum, I can see that you always giving your best in this forum. Its very nice to spend time on a regular bases in this forum, for helping each other robo forex forum is a very good community we can share our problems and can get best advices and ideas to solve our problems. I am very thankful to all forum member's who are giving their best in this forum.
    Yeah almost all are giving their best in this forum but there are still some valuable members in this forum who are attached to this forum since a very long term time. Moderator's are also very helpful, I also spend almost regular in this forum and its my daily routine now to visit every day in robo forex forum, I am loving to participate in robo forex forum contests too. I wish a great success to all forum member's and this forum, Love live Robo forex forum

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yeah almost all are giving their best in this forum but there are still some valuable members in this forum who are attached to this forum since a very long term time. Moderator's are also very helpful, I also spend almost regular in this forum and its my daily routine now to visit every day in robo forex forum, I am loving to participate in robo forex forum contests too. I wish a great success to all forum member's and this forum, Love live Robo forex forum
    I have now only a few words for this forum that is "Long Live Robo Forex Forum" Now you can understand that how much love I do to this forum, Robo forex forum is doing a wonderful job and its nice to see that threads are growing day by day here. I have seen many new member's on monthly bases here so future is bright in this community. I have also made many threads, and have posted a lot in this forum. Now year is coming to an end, and I am very thankful to all active forum poster's to become a part of robo forex familiy.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast