Thread: Important! Read this before posting anything

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191

Important! Read this before posting anything

Welcome!

Here, at Roboforex we are building serious trading commuinty, which goal is to help traders shorten their learning curve and let traders exchange valuable ideas concerning Forex market and trading in whole.

One of basic things that will help trader succeed or prevent him from moving forward is his position on educational curve. The faster trader gets access to really valuable information the closer he/she comes to his/her goals.

Please be sure that content you are posting matches core principles of our community:

1. It's valuable

Think about those who will read your posts. Are you sharing something valuable? Have you made some research on the topic you've started? Is topic relevant or interesting for others? Of course, we are not limiting you in expressing your thoughts and ideas, but prevent yourself from placing multiple posts like "Trading requires a lot of knowledge and skills and emotions are very harmful". We will moderate such content.

Let your posts be the part of value not junk.

2. It's unique

We want to hear your thoughts not thoughts of any "trading gurus".

Often traders simply copy some trading articles, especially those who participates "Communicative bonus" promotion
    Please be sure that you have attentively read terms and requirements of this promotion:

- Main terms of Communicative bonus

- Post quality requirements

"Commucative bonus" is created to benefit you for valuable information. We really appreciate those who will help others evolve and succeed. Are you one of them? Then join our team.

Have a good time!

Sincerely,
    Value trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    We must share our own experience and our own view on topics so that others can get something useful for their trading and they will definitely learn a lesson, the main purpose of the forum visiting is to get solution to our problems and improve our trading skill by visiting different threads and views.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 90
    Given: 171
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    We must share our own experience and our own view on topics so that others can get something useful for their trading and they will definitely learn a lesson, the main purpose of the forum visiting is to get solution to our problems and improve our trading skill by visiting different threads and views.
    well yes, everyone has different views and experiences, forum is a place to discuss and share the experiences of different members and different views, I always take a lesson from every view and experience of experts or even novice, and I hope I can share the experience that can make lessons for beginners.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    well yes, everyone has different views and experiences, forum is a place to discuss and share the experiences of different members and different views, I always take a lesson from every view and experience of experts or even novice, and I hope I can share the experience that can make lessons for beginners.
    indeed we should write a post based on our own experience. because every trader will certainly have different experiences, but the same may not equal 100%. and with diverse experiences, it is expected that traders will write in this forum, and will be used as an input for all of us when dealing with the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 77
    I see this forum as a means of bringing different types of traders ranging from newbie traders to the very experienced traders together from different part of the world to share knowledge and ideas on FOREX trading and this can go a long way to increase our knowledge and skills, so I support that meaningful posts should be made.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    It's really important to know and obey the Robo Forex Forum rules and we must be respectful to all users of this Forex forum site. We need to share some thing which is important and helpful for me and others. This is very essential that we don't post on forum for not only bonus but also learn something new, achieving some valuable experience from each other and also keep the wish to help any other about Forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Yeah sir its a great pleasure for us that we are int his forum here we can learn many valuable information about forex trading business and this forum also giving us bonus money also for trading I will share my all experience with my friends here and hope you all will also take care of every member of this forum its a very good community to all of us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    you should study about begin to something, therefore their is extremely important that people do not publish upon discussion board with regard to not just reward but additionally discover some thing brand new, attaining a few useful encounter through one another, skilled individuals reveal their own understanding in the discussion board publishing. Right here therefore we are able to acquire some essential understanding.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Well, it is important study all about begin to anything ,so his is very important that we don't publish on group for not only compensate but also understand something new, achieving some useful encounter from each other, knowledgeable people discuss their details from the group posting.here so we can get some important details..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes it is very important before posting .You read very carefully all topics then You will make to decision posting your own opinion.If you will post without topics you will be banned.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast