6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Bollinger bands is one of the favourites that i have seen on forex, it is not the same with the many indicator like moving average, it trades mainly reversal strategy on it, it produce its support and resistance of its own when the market is bouncing from its bands. It is good in 1 day chart trading so that you will not waste your time.
    Yes, this indicator ever become my favorite indicator also. We will know when the news will release also or when the price will break the band of bohlinger band, because we will know from the range of price movement and see from the band, if the band become so small, then we will know that the price will break the band, and ready to make position when the price break the band

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Bollinger band trading is very good, but using it this way is active but stressing, the stress will also depend on the time frame you are using , as it solely depend on the candlestick formation on the trading chart. As 1 hour is chosen here, then it will be stressful since you will sit waiting for signals. But what about the stop loss on this?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I dont trade bollinger bands like you mention if I see the bands have a narrow range then I think there is a good chance of expansion in the opposite direction and also you need to give price the importance before thinking of trading with indicators which can only be secondary filter to your price action and use of downtrendlines and uptrendlines are very important and patterns like flags breakout legs after breakout pullbacks after breakouts and channels are the most important part of technical trader

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Bollinger Bands are indicators that measure the volatility of market while at the same time showing the prevailing trend of the period being viewed. Bolinger band is a multipurpose indicator we can use it as a support and resistance and easily we can trade breakouts by bolinger bands. I was trying to set the Bollinger Band currently on the EUR/USD currency pair. I tried to set the same parameters on 4H time frame with the same currency pair, EUR/USD.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    well, this is nice, but i guess the weakness is, the trader does not analyze the market, they just pay attention for BB only, and for me, i used BB and combined it with channel to get support resistance with dynamic, and it is good to get entry point and also exit point, and with them, we can indicate if the trend will move back

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    Bollinger Bands are indicators that measure the volatility of market while at the same time showing the prevailing trend of the period being viewed. Bolinger band is a multipurpose indicator we can use it as a support and resistance and easily we can trade breakouts by bolinger bands. I was trying to set the Bollinger Band currently on the EUR/USD currency pair. I tried to set the same parameters on 4H time frame with the same currency pair, EUR/USD.
    That's right. Bollinger Band is only indicator so it's possible to give lagging signal or false signal. It's better to use other tools as another consideration beside bollinger band but it's good enough to use this indicator to know the market's direction but don't rely on indicator only to make decision. It will be better if you can combine with fundamental analysis to make more accurate in prediction.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    That's right. Bollinger Band is only indicator so it's possible to give lagging signal or false signal. It's better to use other tools as another consideration beside bollinger band but it's good enough to use this indicator to know the market's direction but don't rely on indicator only to make decision. It will be better if you can combine with fundamental analysis to make more accurate in prediction.
    We can use the time as filter to trade using this indicator. Dont trade or make any open position if the market will be open, i mean dont trade when the asian, new york and europe session will be opened. many times we will get false signal at the time. dont trade when the news high impact will release also. then we can minimize the false signal come to us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    It will be not always prudent to determined a buy point and sell point from bollinger band indicator.Market will not always act same like this .Your advise may good for scalping if only if you get a good mirror reflect.while scalping wait for next candlestick until you you get your high and low point.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    You can make all the trading term frame that you want from the bollinger bands, it is your choice on doing it. This is a very good and safe way to trade when you know how to go about it yourself, it is the traders that will plan this very well. All that you need to do is to make a small losing at the side of the bands, not more than 10 pips, this will run more pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well i think this is a good strategy and i guess i should use it, well i kinna like to use candle stick chart as its a lot helpful and now i am kinna used to it, and i hard from some trader that bollinger bands is the best strategy and it helps to make a good profit in each and every trade. I think if i try this stratergy then i can make a fortune as their is other traders are using it too.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 217 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast