4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    depending on bollinger bands only is not enough for trading and it should be used with another tools to put the bending orders in the right positions because if you put pending order on certain position the price may hit it and return to the previous direction and so this will lead to loss of this trade but if you use bollinger with fibo or pivot points for example you can determine the strong points that you can trade from

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    This is a good strategy but nowadays eur jpy is a volatile pair. Before some years, eurjpy was not much volatile but now adays it doesnt range. Instead it follows the trend. SO i must say we should use stop loss here in this strategy as it is safe for us rather than blowing whole account we can loose just some cash.
    I agree, it makes this strategy will not suitable anymore with pair EUR/JPY. Moreover you dont use stop loss when trade with this strategy, then it will be very risky and dangerous. Once you get false signal, you will get much floating, hundreds pips in one trade. I believe that it will makes you stress and get much losses

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    In Forex trading, Boolinger Band is a nice indicators that can help us to understand the trend of the market also this strategy could work for me but before using to my real account I must test at my demo accounts. thanks for the strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    such as his strategy is suitable for those who like to trade a long time brother, because the distance as between the upper end lower lines so far, is there any possibility or loss will accur if the traders say the trend continued, fear wrote if there is a trend to be continued immediately killed his account, because strong baseball restrain margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    thanks for sharing your strategy of trading with bollinger bands. if you put a picture for your trading strategy then it would be better i guess. but no matter by reading your information for the setup of your bollinger bands, i set it up into my charts and its actually a good trading strategy. now i'm just trying it in demo account, if i can understand it properly after testing then i will definitely use this trading strategy into my live trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    What if there are people who use in TF M1? Because you have to say in all TF. Very dangerous, if the limit order is triggered and then dragged away by the market. I know, the EURJPY pair has a very high daily range, so it is quite dangerous as well. Then why there is no SL? Or we make a new limit pending with the averaging method? What is the minimum capital required ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboLover View Post
    What if there are people who use in TF M1? Because you have to say in all TF. Very dangerous, if the limit order is triggered and then dragged away by the market. I know, the EURJPY pair has a very high daily range, so it is quite dangerous as well. Then why there is no SL? Or we make a new limit pending with the averaging method? What is the minimum capital required ?
    He didn't mention SL but it doesn't mean you shouldn't use it, since his TP 15 pips, maximum SL should be 15 pips for me.
    And you shouldn't even consider using averaging, it will only increase risk especially the reward is only 15 pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 10
    Bollinger Groups are measured at a specified number of conventional diversions above and below the shifting regular, causing them to expand when costs are unpredictable and agreement when costs are constant.
    Bollinger initially used a 20 day simple shifting regular and set the bands at 2 conventional diversions, designed for advanced periods.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Bollinger bands is one of the favourites that i have seen on forex, it is not the same with the many indicator like moving average, it trades mainly reversal strategy on it, it produce its support and resistance of its own when the market is bouncing from its bands. It is good in 1 day chart trading so that you will not waste your time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The system is very simple if you use the Bolinger bands I often use a system like this when the market is flat or sideways with the state of a particular period we did buy limit or sell limit by setting a take profit of 10 to 20 basis points and 20 basis points stop loss. I love the Bolinger bands.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 215 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast