4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    EURJPY is a pair with a high range. In my opinion when I just made a profit target of 15 pips then it becomes easy to make a profit, but how much loss targets? when the loss target is 15 pips then it became easy for the loss. Bolliger band is a good indicator for trend analysis but I think your strategy is still of flaws, what if the price has not been overbought/sold? If the execution of the H1 and what TF to analyze the trend? thank you for sharing.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    EURJPY is a pair with a high range. In my opinion when I just made a profit target of 15 pips then it becomes easy to make a profit, but how much loss targets? when the loss target is 15 pips then it became easy for the loss. Bolliger band is a good indicator for trend analysis but I think your strategy is still of flaws, what if the price has not been overbought/sold? If the execution of the H1 and what TF to analyze the trend? thank you for sharing.
    Yes, if we dont use stop loss when we trade with EUR/JPY, then it will be risky. I ever use this strategy but with GBP/USD, the more stable pair than EUR/JPY. But i got much floating a few times, more over if we use EUR/JPY, then we will get more floating and make us get much losses. We need to use tight stop loss when we trade with EUR/JPY

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Yes, if we dont use stop loss when we trade with EUR/JPY, then it will be risky. I ever use this strategy but with GBP/USD, the more stable pair than EUR/JPY. But i got much floating a few times, more over if we use EUR/JPY, then we will get more floating and make us get much losses. We need to use tight stop loss when we trade with EUR/JPY
    Yes sir, trade in EUR/JPY is risky since it has high volatility movement. But there are lot of opportunities if we use a good technique. We can get a lot of pips than GBP/USD because the market sometimes goes up for 40 pips then goes down for 60 pips. I've been traded with EUR/JPY for last week until now and this gives me lot of opportunities rather than other major pair.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    I totally agree with you,given the fact that eurjpy is a very volatile currency it would be important to include stoploss on all your entries,when placing orders in this currency.and I would like to note that most strategy posted on this forum severs as an insight for you to do more research on them to be able to either fine tune them or extract your own strategy from them,so its not necessary that you follow such strategy a 100%.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    This is a good strategy but nowadays eur jpy is a volatile pair. Before some years, eurjpy was not much volatile but now adays it doesnt range. Instead it follows the trend. SO i must say we should use stop loss here in this strategy as it is safe for us rather than blowing whole account we can loose just some cash.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    To counter the trend by using bollinger band then you need to search less volatile market time and only PO against the minor trend or correction trend. I think it will more risky when we trade against the major trend because more breakout will be occur.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is a way to place bet on bollinger band, except for the risk on this which is too much to be taken. I have seen that bollinger band could give money or take away money if the bands are broken out of the luck of the trader. You need an indicator that trade trend to know when it is a true reversal on this for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jutawan View Post
    you will get profit, if use my strategy

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    3.use indicator bollinger bands
    4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle
    bollinger bands is one of the most honest indicators and always give right signals and what you say it a good strategy i always use it in 15 minutes frame but be careful my friend it is very dangerous in the time of news it can make you loose a lot .and in this strategy you can make a take profit just 10 pips i think it is enough .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    it is not possible for the bollinger band to be able to give the trader every day profits because if this is possible then it means that making loss in the market has been conquered which is absolutely impossible because what i have known about this business is that no indicator can conquer this Forex market and make it to come under submission not even the almighty Bollinger band that you have just said here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a way to place bet on bollinger band, except for the risk on this which is too much to be taken. I have seen that bollinger band could give money or take away money if the bands are broken out of the luck of the trader. You need an indicator that trade trend to know when it is a true reversal on this for you.
    well i do not think that the bollinger band should ever be used alone. When the bollinger band is used in combination of one or two more technical indicators it gives good signals. I normally use the bollinger bands indicator in all my trades and it produces good trading signals.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 217 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast