5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    I dont think using bollinger bands alone and always will do any good to any trader. We should be a good chart reader first. Another important way is Fundamental analysis. The first thing is getting to the news which you are focusing, and then wait for the release, get the facts and hit the market at the right time.
    [lang=id]all indicators were very well used, not to not learn it for ourselves each, and for those who want only to learn that indicator. if only the fundamental analysis and focus on the use that was not enough to seek profits in trading, nor impose the will to learn all the indicators.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I think when we trade with trending pair, using stop loss is a must. if we dont use stop loss, one day we will get so much loss in short time.there is no surety you will win. Actually all the technical analysis are based on previous or historic data. As we can't predict the market you can't be so certain about making profit from Forex market. But I welcome you trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    [lang=ar]For starters, who are like me has to be first in order to reap the
    The fact profits on Forex, which is a deep sea of
    Knowledge we must first practice on demo accounts, not months
    Or two months, but more than that, to be understood and seasoned
    It is not broad but would have learned very much on
    How to trade on demo accounts first, thank you very much

For them the most important need of tyro here he is trying to learn the Keteer has an estimated affection Hasaadh course on the composition Good experience for him Hihtaj guardian after that Keteer
    The works, including your own profit[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    That is what most people think but that is not the way it works. I mean trading has to be done based on quality and not quantity due to when one is trading to make money from forex trading on a daily basis, then the trader is not doing the right thing actually, the trader will end up losing his or her money in the market that way it is more better to learn and pick trades with discipline.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I never like to trust fully upon indicators I not saying to anyone that not use bollinger bands its a very good indicator but be careful with high market movement.I think it's a good strategy for sideways market, but bad in the trend market. Even you do not mention the period of Bollinger bands you use

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    That is what most people think but that is not the way it works. I mean trading has to be done based on quality and not quantity due to when one is trading to make money from forex trading on a daily basis, then the trader is not doing the right thing actually, the trader will end up losing his or her money in the market that way it is more better to learn and pick trades with discipline.
    Quality is very important. May people say Forex is not so hard and give huge money easily to traders. Well, I think if it was so easy then the percentage would have been increased dramatically, but it reality it does not happen. But Forex is like walking upward slope of a hill. You will find it difficult to go up but very easy to fall down.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Difficulty is always there in our business but this is true that we can control our trading hurdles and calamities through the help of proper understanding of the market, if we have a aim that we have to concentrate on a good quality of trading then for sure we will try our best every time and will try to do trade with safe management, but if our aim is only to earn money then we can become a gambler and lucky trader rather than a good learner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 67
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    Quality is very important. May people say Forex is not so hard and give huge money easily to traders. Well, I think if it was so easy then the percentage would have been increased dramatically, but it reality it does not happen. But Forex is like walking upward slope of a hill. You will find it difficult to go up but very easy to fall down.
    Thats great what you said. Earning in Forex is like walking the slope of a hill and there are high chances of falling down. But when we are skilled in this art and know how to protect ourselves from falling then we can reach our destination. Money management and analysis both has their own benefits in Forex trading, we have to use money management for secure trading while market analysis to predict Forex market for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    yes i think it will work, i am using bollinger bands but with moving average also, i uses both at same time and it is giving me good idea about market, we all should use indicators but make sure you are working correctly, because some time we work in bad way and think indicators are not working properly, so learn first and then make any decision

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    The bollinger band is good and just like any other trading strategy we have got in the market, one gets to make money with them when more attention is been paid to the longer time frame, there is no need trying to make money with the lower time frame due to you will end up making a whole lot of mistakes and taking false signals.

Not allowed!

Page 53 of 217 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast