4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think that is not so good strategy for trading , if you are a beginner than you can try this , but will not recommend this , becasue it makes no sense you can take a risk , prepare yourself and make a good strategy for the trading so you can get good profits as well..,.,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    thanks bro for this strategy ..actually i depend on bbollinger from long time and my trade is very successful with it ( more than 85%)..but i use the big time frame (4 hr) but i will try what you said in this topic

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Bollinger is a very powerful indicator. I always its in first place. It has three function .Bollinger works as trend indicator. indicator of support and resistance and also an indicator of market volatility.Its make good profit in Forex market. Bolinger band including the indicator easy to see the market, with lower and upper band we'll clear where the market will go, the night market is seen consolidating sellers and buyers no trades

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Bohlinger is good at M15 timeframe. But we can use different setting for the bohlinger bands, use period 96 and 480. I believe that your analysis will be better with this setting. I ever use this setting for my trading and i can make profit, but the take profit just 10 pips only, we can make more pips, but we must use trailing stop to avoid losses

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Bollinger bands strategy works best when the market is ranging.
    So the best time to trade this strategy is on those pairs who are not volatile and are ranging. like for example very tough currency which are not volatile much and are sticked with the prices and dont fluctuate much. Or sometimes those pairs when they are consolidating, we can use bollinger bands and trade with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I don't think that this system can make us profitable always. Sometimes it may give us profit if the market trend goes in normal situation. Many times we see that market trend are running in abnormal way, then no any indicator can be helpful for us to understand further market movement. In general M15 time frame candlesticks pattern can give us better market idea.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Bollinger band is really good to detect overbought or oversold condition, usually i use it on time frame H1 then reduce on M5 to make a trade (scalping technique). Beside scalping, bollinger bands also good for intraday and long term. Ofcourse we need to set it up in bigger time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    well i think its my experience the bollinger brands works a best in ranging market and we need to understand the upper and lower line of our sell and buy position, its possible to we get best signal but also this possibility is can be reduced by using other supporting indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmedfx007 View Post
    thanks bro for this strategy ..actually i depend on bbollinger from long time and my trade is very successful with it ( more than 85%)..but i use the big time frame (4 hr) but i will try what you said in this topic
    If you have your own profitable strategy with satisfied result, you don't have to test other strategy that won't give you the result as good as yours. You said that your winning ratio is more than 85% it is very great. You may use the same indicator as the TS shared here but the settings must be different from each other. But it depends on you, this is just my suggestion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Your strategy is less complete, for the use of Bollinger Bands use a measurement of how, and why you use TP only 1 hour if the time limit could be ascertained whether at certain times. Sometimes unpredictable market movement is very slow

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 215 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast