5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Bollinger bands although doesnt repaint but should be used carefully and a tight stop loss must be set to protect your trades. And yes, in order to filter good results, wait for candlestick patterns and then trade accordingly. Surely you will get profits but stop loss should be must used.
    I always use the Bolinger Band with other supporting indicators. I never use a BB indicator itself as less accurate, in my opinion. I usually use a BB with other indicators such as Stochastic Oscillator and Moving Average. The reason I do not rely just an indicator BB because this indicator, in my opinion, have the possibility to repaint and give false signals. But this possibility can be reduced by using other supporting indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Can you tell us what period of Bollinger bands are you using? Do you not recommend stop losses for your strategy? I ever use these strategies and using averaging techniques, but worse condition occurs when there is a strong trend, with no risk management can make us lose all the equity.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Can you tell us what period of Bollinger bands are you using? Do you not recommend stop losses for your strategy? I ever use these strategies and using averaging techniques, but worse condition occurs when there is a strong trend, with no risk management can make us lose all the equity.
    I think he use default setting of bohlinger bands. This indicator is not good if we use default setting. we need to change it. If we use H1 i think we will need to wait so long time until the price touch our pending order. It will wasting our time also, because get 15 pips from bohlinger will not easy. I ever use this indicator before

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by jutawan View Post
    you will get profit, if use my strategy

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    3.use indicator bollinger bands
    4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle
    bollinger Bands indicators is the best indicators as i know.i always depend on it though i usually trade with three to four indicators like bollingerbands, moving average, MACD,RSI.i am a scalper trader and so indicators is my trading power.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    This is certainly not a bad idea but i dont think this is the best way to use the bollinger band because the outer bolinger bands always tightens and expands according to price action so whenever the outer bollinger bands contracts your strategy will never be accurate

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    If we use bohlinger band, then we just take the reverse of price and not follow the trend. It will be dangerous if we trade with eur/jpy because this pair is really volatile and can move so fast. we need GBP/USD to trade with bohlinger bands. It will give us lower risk but more profitable than EUR/USD. You can try to use GBP/USD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Yes, the bollinger bands give you some time more profit and you can say that it is better than scalping but here you have to concentrate on the trading, but remember here in the bollinger bands, we should gradually check the grape of the entry, here is the profit confirm, in the bollinger bands you will diffidently get the profit

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ayaz View Post
    Yes, the bollinger bands give you some time more profit and you can say that it is better than scalping but here you have to concentrate on the trading, but remember here in the bollinger bands, we should gradually check the grape of the entry, here is the profit confirm, in the bollinger bands you will diffidently get the profit
    But we must dont trade at news and dont trade when the market open, because the price movement will be volatile and it will dangerous if we trade using bohlinger band. I can say it from my experience when i still use this indicator. This indicator is good, but we must know the good time to use this indicator and what we must avoid

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    If we trade using bollinger bands, mean we trade to counter the trend on overbought or oversold condition. it would be good target by setting 15 pips as mentioned by thread starter at page one because the trend will be retrace after hit or touch the climax area.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    If we trade using bollinger bands, mean we trade to counter the trend on overbought or oversold condition. it would be good target by setting 15 pips as mentioned by thread starter at page one because the trend will be retrace after hit or touch the climax area.
    If you said that using bollinger bands mean we trade to counter the trend or trade against the trend, I guess this is like doing scalping but using high time frame which will waste so much time. And the funny things is the target profit, 15 pips. Why we should trade against the trend while we know that the price is overbought or oversold? We better trade by follow the trend because once the price is on the overbought and oversold point, the price will move reversed. This is our chance to trade by following the price movement, not to trade against it.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 215 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast