Quote Originally Posted by jutawan View Post
    you will get profit, if use my strategy

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    3.use indicator bollinger bands
    4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle
    i totally disagree with you on your strategy,especially the entry level,you know bolinger bands are like price,they swing so placing pending order on either above or below the bolinger bands would definitely be a failure,its best you wait for the price to touch either below or above the bolinger band,and see how the price reacts,ill give a simple strategy to trade with the bollinger band :
    first you identify the trend on the day chart,if on the day chart the trend is bullish,then you look at the 1hr,wait for the price to touch the lower bolinger band,if it does place a buy order 15 pips above the lower band,this strategy may not be a 100% successful but i can assure you of a 60-70% return.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    One of the best trading indicator that traders does not often use is the bollinger bands, it is a very powerful trdaing indicators that has three distinct function, it may be used for trend trading ( When the price is above or below the lines, then that is the trend of the market for buying and selling respectively). It is used for supports and resistances, also for the measurements of the market volatility.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes in fact bollinger bands is one of the most popular indicator to predict the trends .i think it will be useful and profitable to trade with bollinger bands with scalping with five minutes time frame and i traded with it for along time an i made a great profits so it will be useful for all beginner trader to make more profits from Forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    well brother .your idea is perfect but it is as like scalping so I am not agree with you because I prefer all time long trade by following D1 time frame, and I think it is so secure from Short trade in my view. but I believe it bollinger band is so good and powerful technical indicator ,and lot of trader use this indicator for best calculation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    yes that's the perfect strategy... but It think bolinger bands is perfect in 4hr and D1 chart... Who can be expert in that section of course he will earn good money from that market..even he can make safe trade In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    I think this strategy depends on luck. I can't see if there is any analysis but we only use pending order. Between two pending orders, surely the price will touch one of the pending order and get profit. What about the others PO? What is your suggestion about this, sir? Should we wait until the price hit the other pending order? Every strategy must depend at least on one kind of analysis.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    That's good if the strategy can give profits but it will be better if you could upload screenshot how to use it and also the proof that the strategy is working well. I think it would make traders to know that the strategy has higher possibility of profit so traders who never used the strategy, they can believe to the strategy.

Also, screenshot can make sure to another trader that you have tried to use the strategy by yourself and you don't share strategy from another source without trying it first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    sorry, for setting the Bollinger band indicator alone what to do? and in the time frame we can use this technique. please be clarified and given examples for the open position. so we can understanding the technique that you describe

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    That's good if the strategy can give profits but it will be better if you could upload screenshot how to use it and also the proof that the strategy is working well. I think it would make traders to know that the strategy has higher possibility of profit so traders who never used the strategy, they can believe to the strategy.

Also, screenshot can make sure to another trader that you have tried to use the strategy by yourself and you don't share strategy from another source without trying it first.
    I agree with you sir. TS don't attach screenshots of this strategy. It's difficult for us to understand more in theory without seeing the proof. At least, if we want to share our trading strategy to other member in Forum, it will be wiser to explain it in details with screenshots. And still, no response from TS about his own trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14
    Bollinger bands although doesnt repaint but should be used carefully and a tight stop loss must be set to protect your trades. And yes, in order to filter good results, wait for candlestick patterns and then trade accordingly. Surely you will get profits but stop loss should be must used.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 205 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast