Get profit from bollinger bands every day - Page 213
Page 213 of 218 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2177

Thread: Get profit from bollinger bands every day

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Get profit from bollinger bands every day

you will get profit, if use my strategy

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    3.use indicator bollinger bands
    4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Based on my very own encounter, from my standpoint, bollinger groups works in varying marketplace best. Therefore anywhere anyone visit a marketplace that is varying, next its time for you to make bands to make use of. As well as, please prevent these bollinger rings technique during information period.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I don't expect on getting profits from the market every day, no matter what, even when I am making use of the best indicator and possibly the best trading strategy I am using now, I still do know that there is the chances of me losing my money, therefore, I needed to make sure that I have my target in a more realistic way and not the wrong approach of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I don't expect on getting profits from the market every day, no matter what, even when I am making use of the best indicator and possibly the best trading strategy I am using now, I still do know that there is the chances of me losing my money, therefore, I needed to make sure that I have my target in a more realistic way and not the wrong approach of trading.
    the most important thing is to get profit profitably. The way to get profit consistently is in my opinion difficult, yes it can, but not everyone can, maybe only certain traders can get that right, because there is no market to know even though our technique is good, all that is just an estimate, if I keep the essence get profit does not have to be every day, but it can be continuous, yes one of them is still installing SL and TP.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    I am the sort of trader who don't make use of indicators, because I know that the use of the price action is just the best and I have been using it for a long time, apparently, we all will have different methods that we can trade with, but then, what will get us successful is when we have been able to have given the right time to learning. Bollinger band is one of the best trading indicators as I have learned but then I still like price action.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I think we have to be serious about the market, because then we will know that we can't make money from the market every day, if we are serious and realistic, we should just be able to know that we can only get to make money weekly in the market and then also monthly, in as much as we have a good trading strategy that we are making use o.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The bollinger band is one of the very best trading indicators we can find in this market,the band has the advantage of being reliable when the market is trending and also when the market is in a range,what a trader just have to do is to learn how the bollinger band works properly so we can use it to make good profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    I am not the kind of trader to expect to make money from the market every day, because I know that the market is risky, therefore I am more realistic with my expectations and then I know that when we are aiming on every day money that could really get to make the trader get so many losses and bad trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    I am not sure about we making money from the market every day, but from my basic trading skills and knowledge, I do know that once a trader is aiming on making money from the market every day, I think that tends to reduce the quality of how they can trade whereas making them loss over and over again. But when we have a long term trading experience and wants to trade in that accordance, then the best we can succeed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    I don't really hope on making money every day on forex trading, because I have learned my lessons. When are aiming on making profits every day from forex trading. We will be pushed to trade even when we are not to trade even when we have nothing to trade for, so therefore I think we need to be patient and learn from the demo trading account first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Its good there is noting bad in it actually if we get earning on daily basis so that will help to get success in market we must have to make it sure our trade planing is based on quality so that will give profit on daily or weekly basis which will be a good thing to make our plan successfully applied .

Not allowed!

Page 213 of 218 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217 ... LastLast