Get profit from bollinger bands every day - Page 204
Page 204 of 215 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2146

Thread: Get profit from bollinger bands every day

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Get profit from bollinger bands every day

you will get profit, if use my strategy

1.open pair eurjpy
    2.open TF 1 hour
    3.use indicator bollinger bands
    4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Get good profit everyday from bollinger band indicator way are very simple for trader. You have only need to understand this indicator performance level into our live chart pattern and know that right time to enter the market after it you should make simple or powerful bollinger band indicator strategy for everyday trading on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    Get good profit everyday from bollinger band indicator way are very simple for trader. You have only need to understand this indicator performance level into our live chart pattern and know that right time to enter the market after it you should make simple or powerful bollinger band indicator strategy for everyday trading on this business.
    Never think you can make good profits in Forex every day this is a wrong mindset that can make you lose instead. If a trader have strong knowledge of using bollinger bands then he can have good times trading with this indicator. Some people dont have enough knowledge about how the market works and they think they can make profits on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    If it was that simple as you have said it, then I think there should have been a lot more traders who are making good trades with it and also making huge winning, but then again, the best way traders can get to become profitable as a trader is that they forget about thinking about making money from the market every day, because that is just a way of taking inappropriate trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Increase everyday good profit from bollinger band indicator way does't simple for trader. You have need to good planning and understanding about this way well then you can build everyday simple or strong bollinger band indicator strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit or loss in it. It is one of best and higher profitable way for trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I have no doubt in this statement that bollinger bands are rally profitable for traders but its use is not good for new comers in this business. I always confused to use these bollinger bands indicators because when we are use them in our trading then some time market is follow these bollinger bands indicators but mostly time market is cross these indicators lines and move our side of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Bollinger band is one of my best choice for trade because it is applied for average and see the volatility for successful trade we must make it sure we are trading with right idea for good trade results if we have better trade understanding it is useful and more effective , and it is applied on longer term time frame also for for stable results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by aish View Post
    Bollinger band is one of my best choice for trade because it is applied for average and see the volatility for successful trade we must make it sure we are trading with right idea for good trade results if we have better trade understanding it is useful and more effective , and it is applied on longer term time frame also for for stable results.
    Yes, the bollinger bands indicator is a very strong and useful forex indicator, this is one of the indicators in whom forex traders are working with mostly. This is the indicator i like despite the fact that i am no more a fan of forex indicators due to their weakness. With the bollinger bands indicator, forex traders can make a quality analysis of the trend and reversal in whom the trader can make much success through the bands of this indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I never use this indicator in my trading because I am not understand this indicator use because when I sell or buy them always this market is move against me that is reason I am not using this indicators in my trading. We must need use a indicator which movement and signals we are easily find and follow them to earn good profit from this business easily. If we are not understand then we are not need to follow it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    We can get profits but then we need to learn first, actually my perceptions of making money in forex trading is not making it on a daily basis, because those traders who are expecting to make money on a daily basis will end in losses, but when we target with those good indicator on a long term then we see the profitable side of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Getting profits from the market with any indicator and conditioning it to give you money every day. You can get good amount of money from the market. But then again, you need to be disciplined and learn more consistently. Getting profitable in forex trading market is more done on the long term than on the short term trading.

Not allowed!

Page 204 of 215 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208214 ... LastLast