4.open PO sell limit at line top bolinger bands with TP 15
    5.open PO buy limit at line bottom bolinger bands with TP 15
    6.if no touch use next candle

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    On the basis of my experienciadesde look me, the Bollinger Bands that works best the go to market. So every time you see an the contract they, then its time to do by using the Bollinger Band. And has also please abstain they a strategy for Bollinger Bands new to time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    I like your strategy because I also use Bollinger band to trade ranging market but it does not work for me in a trending market. You fail to explain how you manage your risk in this trading system because what should come to trade mind is how to go about the risk in trading and I think this will add value and substance to the system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    According to my own experience, from my viewpoint, bollinger bands works best in ranging market. So wherever you see a ranging market, then its time to make bollinger bands to use. And also, please avoid these bollinger bands strategy during news time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The system is very simple if you use the Bolinger bands I often use a system like this when the market is flat. it is not the same with the many indicator like moving average, it trades mainly reversal strategy on it, it produce its support and resistance of its own when the market is bouncing from its bands. So bolinger Band is a nice indicators that can help us to understand the trend of the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Bollinger bands is indicator and had much importance in the trading commonly we use it when we have to focus any upcoming news or for the newbies trainning of trading we can also determine support and resistance from its fifteen minutes graph and every day its importance is increasing

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by john abraham View Post
    Bollinger bands is indicator and had much importance in the trading commonly we use it when we have to focus any upcoming news or for the newbies trainning of trading we can also determine support and resistance from its fifteen minutes graph and every day its importance is increasing
    I think not just in fifteen minutes, but we can use in all time frames, and we can set the period of the Bollinger bands. Example: You use a BB period 100 in 15m time frame. Or you can also use a BB period 25 in H1 timeframe. Or you can use BB period 300 in 5m time frame.

100x15m = 25xH1 = 300x 5m. True?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    hello dear i think it very nice but hare have no stop loss so if the market move out of favor so then we are face hug loss, so please ask me how much risk we take the entry and if the market move out of favor so then we are how much take loss, or ask me where we use stop loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by vote4jesus View Post
    bollingerBands are very strong indicators for our trade. We need to understand the upper and lower line for our sell and buy position. We also need to understand that candles are closing above the middle line or bellow the middle line. It is one of the most powerful indicator.
    This is very correct. Although, this is the main principles of the usage of the bollinger bands. This is more effective when the trader focuses on it as support and resistance, this will make it more mature. The bands are not the only thing you need and resistance, the bands can also for the volatility as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    with due respect I just give suggestions only:
    if indeed quite good, better than the results also displayed forex Tranding you that everyone assured and confident with your technique, because any suggestion there should be accountable and trustworthy. better show in the form of shortcut the results of the forex game. that all traders must also believe and also displayed a weakness of this method so that all traders can anticipate when things happen that are not desirable. thank you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    bollinger band remain one of the best tools one can use when doing this business,it very good to use and safe but the most important thing is for one to be able to understanding how the strategy work properly if one is having a better understanding on how the strategy,work making money with it will not be hard and it always make trading kinda easy as well

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 213 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast